No announcement yet.

Meet DRIFTING PRETTY - Noelle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW AERO AND NEW WHEELS.. let me have your stock wheels.. hee.hee...

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda
      So Noelle, how do you like your new aero and wheels? Why is your car so pretty and inexpensive? Why spend so much on making the car look good?
      I just put on the F&R JDM kouki bumpers on and the rear valences put on , you're always making me feel like I put on some crazy kit! hahahaha. It was hard to get use to at first,but I really like it now. I like MY wheels...hee hee like how I said MY. I think the car likes them...too! The ride is so much better.

Why spend so much making the car look good?...well- I want my car to have more personality and style. Besides, I didn't only work on the exterior, I took my car to Gushi Auto and gave the car a good tune up! One step at a time....

Sorry Stan, I'll still be using my stock SE's for drifting...sigh..finally I have some extra wheels to play with.

Comment

So since all that is done, what do you plan on doing next? And what are you going to do with the stock aero parts? Do you think you are attracting more attention from peers and cops? What would you say if you get pulled over?

p.s.- Your thread just came back from the dead! Haha Where's my thank you for asking so many questions.

Comment

here's some pics of Noelle's rice I mean tyte I mean cute Car....

Nadine Hsu
          http://www.nadine180.com
          http://www.driftingpretty.com

Comment

OMG. im going to steel your Polar Bear! its soo sexy!
            Last edited by Reiko Ige; 03-04-2005, 06:48 PM.

Comment

So since all that is done, what do you plan on doing next? And what are you going to do with the stock aero parts? Do you think you are attracting more attention from peers and cops? What would you say if you get pulled over?

p.s.- Your thread just came back from the dead! Haha Where's my thank you for asking so many questions.
              At the moment I'm working on the getting a new bucket seat and concentrating more on the engine and feel of the car. I'm not sure what I want to do with the stock aero....why you want a conversion on your S13?! hahahahaha I'll give it to you for free....ha ha ha ha...MAGIC WORD Amanda...FREE!!!! I think if anything the wheels are attracting more attention from people. Humm...if I get pulled over...humm...I'm sure you remember my answers from the last time we got pulled over!!! ha ha ha. Wait...what am I getting pulled over for? then I'll answer the question better if you give me a situation.

Comment

wow.. noelle your car looks sexy... Nadine why didn't you sell me your old rims.. lol.. oh well looks good.. now it needs more power.. to spin them 18's in the rear

Comment

Nice 240SX 97 98 would be the only years i buy also..but till i get sick of the rotary power ima stay away from the silvia for now..Good learner car tho..

Comment

Oh yeah "Free". So when can I pick it up? Haha! j/k! Do you feel pressured to get more power in your car? Are you going to get sideskirts? When are you going to take off the rear valences? Wait... What does everyone think about it? Noelle wants suggestions right? And be honest, at least your car still looks better than mines.

Comment

Oh yeah "Free". So when can I pick it up? Haha! j/k! Do you feel pressured to get more power in your car? Are you going to get sideskirts? When are you going to take off the rear valences? Wait... What does everyone think about it? Noelle wants suggestions right? And be honest, at least your car still looks better than mines.
                      Do I feel pressured to get more power in my car?...sorta. But I want to make sure I go about learning the right way. Like you said, sometime when you have a more powerful engine, you being to rely on the power rather than your skill...so...let me drive you car a couple times after you get your SR in so I can know what the difference is.....ha ha ha....ok?!

Other sideskirts? Maybe..but it's at the bottom of my list right now. Rear valences? humm..I'll keep them on for as long as I can.

You always talk down about your car, you know it's hot! just a couple mishaps, but once you get your paint done and you finally make a decision on your aero you'll be good to go! Shoot...I'll trade you the integra in for your coupe! common...you have a huge dent on your s13...I have 222,000 miles on the integra. FAIR TRADE?!

Comment

hey NoHo...you can drift my car, as long as you let me drift yours! you can play with my SR and im sure there are going to be times that im going to miss drifting a S14.

Comment

Yo Noelle, are you kidding? Don't let these fools steal your car, you have the hottest S14 around! Think you can sneak me some 235/40/17 and 235/40/18s? I'll let you.... uh.... test my car out or something. I think all you guys are getting confident enough to start driving more aggressively and "balls-out". So get a FMIC, boost controller, 550cc injectors, fuel pump, SAFC/ROM tune, HG, RAS, clutch and lets get them thang thangs like 300+ HP. Amanda will need cams cause she has S13 motor, what motor are you getting? S14! S14! S14! S14!

Comment

its been months since you last drifted the Balcony at Willow. did you enjoy your day drifting?

Comment

The balcony was really fun. I finally started drifting the back part with out hesitation . Still need to work on getting a better line for the sweeper in the front. Overall, a very very fun time!

Comment

Working...
                              X