Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gonad
    (I'm not white
    btw; I'm east-Indian - don't see a lot of those in the scene).
    Soooo... that's with a dot not a feather right?? The avatars money

Comment

Geez, you guys are like bickering kids...

If you are so hardcore toyota, and love your corolla so much... go join club4ag.com and learn somthing useful... not stupid cold air intakes... you can make more power with a decent carb and studs...

Concentare more on drift stuff, like suspension... leave your motor for last..unless its needed... do you know how to do a front coilover conversion?? its very useful to learn so you can... to your car... the point is to have fun... and make friends... not enemies which brings the point of good grammer when posting...

If I posted like I talk no one here would understand... Just like no one can understand the jibberish coming from your mouth...

Oh one more thing... the feather and dot thing... was one step from offensive... Im Ho chunk(Winnebago)... fathers of the souix... show some respect to the people here before the whiteman... no offense...

Comment

None taken (hope that's mutual)

Originally posted by panda_3ight_6
        Oh one more thing... the feather and dot thing... was one step from offensive... Im Ho chunk(Winnebago)... fathers of the souix... show some respect to the people here before the whiteman... no offense...
        NP, my bad , the respect is there, don't worry. It just makes me laugh to say it, and it simplifies things so well.

Comment

LOL, I took no offence in the comment, so I'm cool

Soooo... that's with a dot not a feather right?? The avatars money

Don't the AE86 come without LSD? Maybe it's something you may
          wanna get first, besides an 'intake'.

Comment

WELL THATS NOT ENTIRELY TRUE, SOME 86'S COME WITH THE FACTORY LSD. HEY COME ON NOW, I WORK AT UNIVERSAL STUDIOS. NOT MUCH OF AN INCOME FROM WHERE IM STANDING, BUT ITS GETS ME AROUND. THE INTAKE IS NO BIG DEAL, IM JUS TRYIN TO KEEP MY *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* CLEAN. AND BESIDES ITS NOT LIKE IT'LL GIVE A GREAT DEAL OF POWER, BARELY. MY ENGINE HEATS UP FROM TIME TO TIME EVEN WHEN ITS COLD OUT. I AINT REALLY GOT THE DOUGH TO SPEND, BUT YES I AM FOCUSED ON THE SUSPENSION, AND THE MONEY FACTOR DOESNT HELP BUT I HAVE QUITE A BIT SAVED SO ONLY TIME WILL TELL. INCREASE THE PEACE GUYS, NO HATIN, THIS IS A SPORT NOT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF AND RAPE FOR EVERYTHING ITS WORTH , LIKE SO MANY OF THOSE CHUMPS DO, WE GOTTA PRESERVE THE HISTORY AND KEEP IT GOIN FROM THE ROOTS. N MY BAD IF SOME OF YOU TOOK IT TO THE BUNGHOLE MAING ! DINT MEAN IT THAT WAY !!!

PS: THE SUPRADORIFTO IS MY HOMIEZ ! CHILL TOKYO

Comment

ah bro can you turn off the caps man pleassssssssssssssssseeee.

Comment

yea.

Comment

RE:

Originally posted by Gonad

Don't the AE86 come without LSD? Maybe it's something you may
                  wanna get first, besides an 'intake'.

The SR5s didn't come with an LSD. THE GT-S did. I belive this guy has a GT-S.

Comment

Not all GTS came with LSD from the factory... They were an option from 85-87 but most are commonly found in the 85 since that the year most AE86's were sold in the US.

Comment

RE:

Is that so? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X