No announcement yet.

What's a Good Drift Game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya drifting is kinda fun in GT3 especially if u get and tune the 86 trueno S.S. version jus put sim tires and take off the stability control and wat not.

Comment

yeah if u do that it's like drift heaven..

makes me wish i didn't sell my copy...eh it didn't work but it's the principle of the thing.

Comment

does anyone know if kaido battle is gunna come out in america

cuz i can't get a mod chip

Comment

using sim tires isnt really drifting... i mean... when you speed drift you dont use "sim" tires in real life do you? im sure youll get the tires with the best grip. when i tried drifting with super soft racing tires, i couldnt get the thing sideways at all. but with enough speed and the right braking and turn ins, you can drift easily.

ill try to get a video of my drifting some time

Comment

I downloaded the racer.nl game...it is pretty cool, I dont have a wheel so I have to play with my mouse, but it is still fun to drift in and its free so if you like drifting get it. Heres the link again(someone already posted it before) www.racer.nl have fun.

Comment

I use sports tires on the front of my cars and normal in the rear.. unless the car is extra tail happy like my 180 then i use sports all around.

Comment

I race to win.... not to waste time spinning tires, but in I.D.A.S.2.(Initial D Arcade Stage 2) I drift alot, with the S2k and Evo3. That I personally think is the best game... I'm planning on buying a imported IDSS for PS2 and Kaido Battle 2, and get GT4 when it comes out, but i need to know... what is the best wheel for PS2?

Comment

u shud try battle gear 3 at the arcade... RHD sequencial shifter (means its on the left).. e brake.... racing seat... everythign

Comment

kiado battle (1 and 2 ) won't come to america ( was orginally but now it isn't) get a slide card. it's safer.

http://www.modchipstore.com/PS2_Slid...o_p_16158.html

then just go on ebay and get kaido battle.

Comment

• that link dont work, please if you have the right one post it because im looking for either a mod chip or what ever else could help me play japanese games...

Comment

• has anybody beat kaido battle on here. how do you use a slide card do you have to have a japanese memory card or does the american one work

Comment

• panda_3ight_6...sorry, you will have to just go to www.modchipstore.com and navigate the site. look for the thing called the slide card.

as for the memory card...i have no idea...sorry

Comment

• Racer's an interesting game. I downloaded that a little while ago. It wasn't half bad, a lot of user made cars and stuff. However, I don't think it's quite there yet as far as physics go. I'll stick with my Live For Speed.

Comment

• that RACER game looks pretty sweet...
                              where exactly do i go to download it or whatever?
                              i dunno my way around these sites...

Comment

• Hi All,

Just spooted this thread while bowsin and was wonderin if some of ye guys can help me.

What settings are ye using in GT3 for Drift, Im practising in a S14 200sx on Apricot Hill, I can get decent drifts now and then but mostly theyre too slow and/or spin out at end....

And yes, we have D1 here in the Emerald Isle as well

Diff,diff.
                                Paddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X