No announcement yet.

What's a Good Drift Game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• umm try level 5 stabilizers front and rear... 400 hp, sports tires in the front normal tires in the back, umm spring rate at about 10kg in the front and 8kg in back. try that to start... lower it also like 3/4 of the way down. 2 way lsd... TRaction control and the other thing off.. i shudnt even have to mention that. camber put both f and r at the first mark on the slider... its at 1/4 of the way from the left.. i tthink its 3 degress in front and 2.5 in rear.. also u shud buy a steering wheel if u dont already have one

Comment

• Kaido Battle Tournament winners....

the 3rd guy highlighted is slippin and slidin his impreze down the mountain
      Tournament

sorry i forgot to add the link in my last post

Comment

• Thanks MrodDrft really appreciated

Comment

• daaaayuuum i bet this game will give Gran Turismo a run for its money
          this game looks bad A$$!!!

Comment

• hey Paddy if ModDrft's settings dont work out for you ..try out mine......my s14 is pusshing out 502 HP

Spring Rate = 17.3\17.6
            Ride Height = 90\93
            Shock Bound = 7\8
            Shock Rebound = 7\8
            Camber Angle = 3.1\0.0
            Toe Angle = 0.0\0.0
            Stabilizers = 5\5

Brake Balance 24\20

Gear Ratios = (auto setting) 32

ASM = 0
            TCS = 0

Front Tires = Racing Super Soft
            Rear Tires = Racing Medium Slick

this setup works perfect for me!

Comment

• dang 109 post thats alot...heres the 110! Good post man.

Comment

• wish i had a japanese pc...there's a Tokyo Extreme Racer MMO!

Comment

• haha, a racing mmo. mann thoese videos of kaido racing look awsome. now i know i must practice alot more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drift IT
                    hey Paddy if ModDrft's settings dont work out for you ..try out mine......my s14 is pusshing out 502 HP

Spring Rate = 17.3\17.6
                    Ride Height = 90\93
                    Shock Bound = 7\8
                    Shock Rebound = 7\8
                    Camber Angle = 3.1\0.0
                    Toe Angle = 0.0\0.0
                    Stabilizers = 5\5

Brake Balance 24\20

Gear Ratios = (auto setting) 32

ASM = 0
                    TCS = 0

Front Tires = Racing Super Soft
                    Rear Tires = Racing Medium Slick

this setup works perfect for me!
                    Thanks a million Its great to be treated so nice by people when your only a newbie

Comment

• Just thought I'd share a good drift setup for gt3....its more realistic than some others

Silvia Q's 1800 cc

Racing exhaust
                      Racing chip

Sports suspension

2 way LSD

Level 2 weight reduction

Medium tires in front, normal tires in back

Shock absorbers:5 front, 8 rear
                      Camber:2.2 front, 2.8 rear

Comment

• PERFECT GT3 drift settings

any fr car

sim tires

asm:0

tcs:1

300-375 hp

4.5 spring rate front AND back (3.2 spring rate for s13 silvia)

lower the suspension two clicks to the left on front and back

GIVE IT A TRY, I PROMISE IT WILL WORK (dont use the racing wheel though, only controller).

Comment

• Ive tried drifting in GT3 with suprisingly no success. ......... A good drift game is an arcade game called OUTRUN 2, you probaly remeber this ole' school game that had a ferrari were u raced across the desert which some chick, and when u messed she hit you with the divorce papers, well that game has been brought to the 21st century and its even better, the seats arnt that crappy hard plastic, REAL racing seats, THE WHEEL has REAL grip, shifter= crap, but you can drift in it, there is a "HEARTS" mode were ur supposed to drift and the girl gives you "HEARS" or props on how well you do. I never realized it was so hard to come outta drifting with a V10 Ferrari.

Comment

• Oh no...this brings tears to my eyes. I guess you all know the 'midnight club' series well number 3 is coming out...and its all about rice. It has ESCALADES what is this world coming to ... its called DUB edition. Oh no such a good series turned into RICE!!! Spinners also. God help us. God help us all.

Comment

• they are making a new OUTRUN game on Xbox i dont know when but it is supposed to be just like the old arcade game sans the bad graphics <8)

Comment

• Originally posted by DRIFTER-M
                                Oh no...this brings tears to my eyes. I guess you all know the 'midnight club' series well number 3 is coming out...and its all about rice. It has ESCALADES what is this world coming to ... its called DUB edition. Oh no such a good series turned into RICE!!! Spinners also. God help us. God help us all.
                                I have so many bad things to say about that game...

Comment

Working...
                                X