What's a Good Drift Game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's a Good Drift Game?

hey guys merry xmas i was wondering what in your opinion is a good drift game fo my ps2 ceep in mind i live in canada so i dont get half the sweet games some of u guys get in japan thx much happy newyear all

Re: whats a good drift game

Originally posted by S15 DrIfTeR
    hey guys merry xmas i was wondering what in your opinion is a good drift game fo my ps2 ceep in mind i live in canada so i dont get half the sweet games some of u guys get in japan thx much happy newyear all
    Simple solution..

1.Goto www.modchip.ca and eitheir buy a chipped console,slide card,or a mod chip for your PS2.You can pay for it by credit card,cheque,money order or C.O.D.So you don't need a credit card to make a purchase,you can just take C.O.D and pay the guy at the door for it,cost an extra $5,but nothing like paying cash.Deliverys are usually in 24 hours after recieving your tracker.So if you ordered now,you would have your tracker in kess than an hour,and your purchase at your door step between lunch and now.

2.Are you familiar with Toronto? Do you know where Pacific mall is ? You can buy a bunch of import backups there for cheap,if your good at getting deals,you can get a bunch of games for under the price of one.There is around 5 game shops their,can't go wrong.Or you could also goto one of the malls in Chinatown,the bigger one on Spadina.Forget what it's named,but there are two people who sell a bunch of backups their as well.If your not sure where it is,I could give you directions.

3.Now for games...Kaido Battle,Battle Gear 3,Initial D Special Stage,Wangan Midnight(not a drift game,but good),that is a good start.There is also Drift Champ,but I heard it sucks.

Comment

GRAN TURISMO 4 COMES OUT ON THE 6th !!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS THE BEST RACING GAME EVER MADE...NO COMPETITION..GET IT

i have gran turismo 3 since 2001..i am still playing it constantly

Comment

i thaught gt4 came out im march kuz it needed the hard drive so u could dl cars of the net
        so january 6 is that in japan tho

Comment

what are you talking about....there are no car downloads, and yes it does come out on the 6th

Comment

sweet i read some were that there were car dls but what ever thx im gonna preorder that tomorow

Comment

i could've sworn that i read in the new issue of PSM that GT4's been pushed back again...i was so pissed, maybe i misread it...i hope i did.

Comment

i just went and resurched it and i cant find a release date on ign or scea.com so for all i know it could be out

any other sugestions on some kick but (lmao) drifting games

Comment

There is no confirmed date for the Japan release of GT4,Japan gets it before th US.I still say get Kaido battle aka Drift Racer.It's japanese,but you can get it cheap here,and it's not bad.Drift games in North America are next to nothing,you'll have to turn to the japanese ones for the fun.

forgot one..

The one Tsuchiya endorses,something like Touge 3.

Comment

ya but i dont have a mod chip and i dont want a mod chip
                    my friend lost 3 ps2's to mod chips

Comment

Quick Review of NFS: Underground

The game it self lacks in many ways...

I just got this game for chirstmas...(my parnets saw that it was a racing game... then saw that it had drifting... so they got it immeditly) The game is good in many ways but gives a very bad reflect on the racing commiunty. A very cool part about it is that it has drifting... and its really kinda fun...A very neat part about the game that i havent seen in many other games is... if your going 130mph.... it looks like your going 130mph... the reaction time is almost close to real. The slection of cars and parts is very good for a non-GT game...

I give it a **** four stars... hehe

P.S., the cars kinda need to be "ricey"(I hate that word) to progress in the game... but if done tastfully it kinda looks nice... I've had the game for... 12 hours and already have a really nice Miata...

Comment

Originally posted by S15 DrIfTeR
                        ya but i dont have a mod chip and i dont want a mod chip
                        my friend lost 3 ps2's to mod chips
                        Could have been wired poorly and overheated the circuit.If you hooked to a wrog pun,it could cause more heat or volatage because its not connected to a correct pin which has the correctly rated resistor etc for the volatage that is sipposed to go to the pin.If you don't want to mod,get a slide card or a fliptop,no mod chip,just disc swaping.

Comment

FORGET MOD CHIPS AND CRAP JUST GRAN TURISMO 4 IT BEATS ALL RACING GAMES BAR NONE

Comment

Originally posted by signaldrift99
                            FORGET MOD CHIPS AND CRAP JUST GRAN TURISMO 4 IT BEATS ALL RACING GAMES BAR NONE
                            That game is still a while off.And if you don't have the new 900 degree wheel,then you aren't playing GT4.It is built for that wheel,a controller would be crap compared to it.

Comment

does any body no the exact date set for the releas of teh game and whats this new 900 weel is this the new force feedback stering weel set
                              Last edited by S15 DrIfTeR; 12-26-2003, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X