ROTORA, Driver from JAPAN for Feb 27th D1GP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROTORA, Driver from JAPAN for Feb 27th D1GP

ROTORA signs driver from Japan for the February D1GP event at Irwindale Speedway.

Whats his name, and car

Comment

Rotora will use the same car and the name has not been released.

Originally posted by Mr0d
      Whats his name, and car

Comment

best of luck to the new driver hope to see him do well at D1

Comment

congrats to the driver............i wonder if he's a under-gound touge star from japan?

Comment

I think we should be supporting the U.S drivers more here than trying to "wow" everyone and bring in guys from outside the country. Give the U.S drivers a chance to prove themselves. There is plenty of talent here in america don't you think guys?

Comment

Originally posted by 110octane
              I think we should be supporting the U.S drivers more here than trying to "wow" everyone and bring in guys from outside the country. Give the U.S drivers a chance to prove themselves. There is plenty of talent here in america don't you think guys?
              I couldn't have said it better myself.

Comment

What happened to Ernie? Or is he really driving for JIC Magic now?

Comment

Team McKinney

Originally posted by crimson
                  What happened to Ernie? Or is he really driving for JIC Magic now?

Comment

Originally posted by INFO
                    Team McKinney
                    Any info on his new vehicle? Will he be piloting McKinney's Project RB-powered S13, or a brand-new project car?

Comment

Originally posted by 110octane
                      There is plenty of talent here in america don't you think guys?
                      yeah, like me!

Comment

Originally posted by crimson
                        Any info on his new vehicle? Will he be piloting McKinney's Project RB-powered S13, or a brand-new project car?
                        McKinney will be runing identical S13's (ala signal auto). I believe Ernie will be running a RHD SR20DET and Tanner Faust will be running the RB Powered S13.

Comment

woah when did tanner leave jasper.. hmm interesting very interesting this year...

Comment

Originally posted by Stannyboy
                            woah when did tanner leave jasper.. hmm interesting very interesting this year...
                            i believe he was driving the mckinney car at round 4 iriwndale last year.

Comment

It sure seems like Jasper Performance is a great place to start your career. But, it seems like they can't keep a driver for very long.

Comment

Working...
                              X