day jobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Papasmurff
    I'm a military slum, An Electronic Technician Third class for the navy funny titled for someone who works in the gym as an attendant. legal hold sucks! to many speeding tickets.
    Bummer man...shoulda gone for the cockpit instead of the...wrench?

Comment

Originally posted by mpc
      meat cutter at costco making $18/hr at age 19
      Making $20/hr at age 30... j/k

I feel like Crazy Hawiian and I are the only white collar guys here - it sucks!

I work for General Electric's Risk division as director of special projects. I do all sorts of office-type stuff for a lot more money than the other 20 year olds who are also going to school (2000 miles away from the office)

I'm looking for a cheap place to rent a garage space so I can continue building cars and hopefully make a name for myself and sell some of my work. If you're in anywhere around Tampa hit me up in an E-mail or PM if you'd be interested in a warehouse/storage space joint rental...

-MR

Comment

I worked on the Manhatan Project back the early fourties with Enrico Ferme and Albert Einstein, and now I've been hired by the government as a nuclear phycisist and weapons developer. It doesn't have the best pay but I can still make ends meet. In a couple of years I'll have my Ferrari Enzo payed off.

Comment

Originally posted by spock
          I worked on the Manhatan Project back the early fourties with Enrico Ferme and Albert Einstein, and now I've been hired by the government as a nuclear phycisist and weapons developer. It doesn't have the best pay but I can still make ends meet. In a couple of years I'll have my Ferrari Enzo payed off.
          EARTH TO SPOCK COME IN SPOCK LOL.

Say can you help me with my flux capaciter

Comment

Star date: 1234.5

Well, I can't. But I think Zulu might be of some assistence there.

Comment

I work at TD Bank as financial sales and Customer service. It pays the bills and gives really nice quarterly bonuses....enough for mods in march

Comment

Store Manager / San Diego Car Stereo

Store Manager / Jasper Performance

2 management jobs + 1 fiance = lockdown

Comment

Sucks.

Comment

I'm the dispatcher for my dads trucking company

Comment

i sell crank...

but lately i've been having a moral delima...it's turned into a real epidemic in northern california latelly, and most of my clients have turn into walking zombies.

I've destroyed hundreds of lives.

oh well at least I make a lot of money.

Comment

Originally posted by gundamzeta
                        i sell crank...

but lately i've been having a moral delima...it's turned into a real epidemic in northern california latelly, and most of my clients have turn into walking zombies.

I've destroyed hundreds of lives.

oh well at least I make a lot of money.
                        thats not funny if your joking

Comment

Ooh, that hit a nerve...

Originally posted by JuN GDB
                          thats not funny if your joking
                          /\
                          /\
                          Must be one of the zombies.

You might want to check on page 2 of this thread, you might find a post rather similar to this one. It was posted by some other a$$hole I think his name was....

Oh yeah, it was me

Don't worry man, they have programs out there to help people work through their addictions. Or you can do like I did and just quit. There's always a choice.

Comment

I'm a Jr. LAN Admin. Love my job! Hate the drive

I put a 100.4 miles on my daily driver a day!

Comment

I'm waiting for a call from the RGIS Inventory Service - Stock Counting. It a part time job.

Comment

Originally posted by mranlet
                                Making $20/hr at age 30... j/k

I feel like Crazy Hawiian and I are the only white collar guys here - it sucks!

I work for General Electric's Risk division as director of special projects. I do all sorts of office-type stuff for a lot more money than the other 20 year olds who are also going to school (2000 miles away from the office)

I'm looking for a cheap place to rent a garage space so I can continue building cars and hopefully make a name for myself and sell some of my work. If you're in anywhere around Tampa hit me up in an E-mail or PM if you'd be interested in a warehouse/storage space joint rental...

-MR
                                Your not alone. Im a White Collar Worker too.

System Administrator and Network Security consultant for small business
                                (That's why I have alot of post here, he he.)
                                Last edited by CRASHDRIVE; 12-30-2003, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X