No announcement yet.

day jobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I work at a bike shop.. Suzuki powah! ..where I get like 10 bucks an hour (17years) *hoping for raise*
    And I go to school, and going to be a lock smith(?) install locks and stuff like that ..but that's just while I'm waiting to be movie and music star.. and offcaurse Emperor of the world

Comment

I work for 911 and my local police dispatch. When you wreck drifting someone calls me. It also comes in handy getting out of trouble around here. You wan to call the police because I'm sliding in your parking lot? I am the police lady.

Comment

In the day I work for a computer company working as a Mechanical designer, designing rack mount servers and stuff. Good job. I also work P/T as a drafter for a architect. And I still manage to be broke most of the time. 2 DSMs= empty wallet

Comment

Im a...........................floor sweeper at a local Body shop, $7 an hour (cdn)

Its all good, get to use the shop on weekend for free! YAY!

My (moms) fc has no rust holes! plastic now ! BORO!

Im only 14! I have to get my liscence at 18 now damn gov's

Comment

i am a nrg dj, i make enogh to drift. i also work at a gym as a trainner, i am 17 and can curl 80pds.

Comment

front desk @ a hotel

Comment

Owner: Toy Box Customs, Fayetteville, AR

Opening our doors in Jan.

Comment

Information Systems Technician for the U.S Navy

Comment

ya another navy slum like myself. Got to love free room, food, and car shop to fix my crap.

Comment

just started working as a loan officer for my brothers morgage company in MI. i have to do cold calls sometimes, not 2 much though, but every deal i get and close i get like 1500 and up depending on how big the loan was. should average 2 grand or more a month during school and more when i ahve more time to work during the summer, not bad for a 17 year old

Comment

Selling parts online.. Looking for a dev. job now.

Comment

my work place

I work at i just started car-shop where we style/tune and generally do everything you want to have done to you car.
                          We do almost anything.

right now we have an Corvette/Ferrari 265 Daytona set to bed totally restored.

An 860 bhp street Porsche 911 Turbo - to be fine tuned for the summer of 2004

My Ae86 stripped for painting

An BMW 320 E-30 waiting for an engineswap for an M5 twinturbo plant

An Porsche 944 waiting to be selled.

here is a picture of the workshop >>

http://rejsa.nu/im/5-2003-26-12-namnlos.jpg

Comment

Did that pic link not work for anybody else?

Comment

works fine for me

kristian you were involved in the GIS series of videos? those are great movies, i watched all three and loved them all. i wish there had been more actual footage of police chasing the cars, but the drivers were just too fast to let the cops get anywhere near them

i guess its true there are lots of ridiculous tuner cars in stockholm then?

Comment

Re: my work place

Originally posted by KristianAE86
                                I work at i just started car-shop where we style/tune and generally do everything you want to have done to you car.
                                We do almost anything.

right now we have an Corvette/Ferrari 265 Daytona set to bed totally restored.

An 860 bhp street Porsche 911 Turbo - to be fine tuned for the summer of 2004

My Ae86 stripped for painting

An BMW 320 E-30 waiting for an engineswap for an M5 twinturbo plant

An Porsche 944 waiting to be selled.

here is a picture of the workshop >>

http://rejsa.nu/im/5-2003-26-12-namnlos.jpg
                                Damn nice! But is the dude going to sell the "It's Fun" Porsche?! Ah man.. Got a vid with it at Gatebil.. the sound of that car! Hot dang! Hope you'll bring your AE86 to some drift days and stuff in Norway next year! ..your going to get competition!

Comment

Working...
                                X