No announcement yet.

Initial D Stage 4 "F... Yeah"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats edison chen, i think he might be takumi, i donno..still unsure...no one really knows yet but ill keep you guys updated...edison is a great singer too...ive seen most of these movies...so if you want to talk about asian films holla

Comment

oh and theres a new movie i think another Police Story..or something with jackie chan and nicholas tse ...

ah...good old tse!

Comment

its been announced...takumi will be played by non other than jay chou, yes u heard it right, takumi will be played by jay chou...and andy lau (supposed to play bunta) will not be playing bunta, due to hes asking for too much to do the movie that the production company cannot afford...and edison, who was supposed to play takumi, taken from jay chou will play ryosuke...and BoA is supposed to play Mogi, it is still being decided...heres the link..

Comment

I *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing can't wait.

Comment

this was a pic of the front page entertainment news from apple daily. kinda small, but you can the manga in the background of jay and edison. =)

yeah guys its a sure thing..get ready to download..it might be only over seas for awhile..unless the production company or whatever decides to send it here..then im sure as hell buying it...*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ING BASTARDS who didnt know what Initial D or a thing about Asian's are going to get a hold of it...damn it i hate that stuff...i hate it all..all these manga's now out..i use to only be able to DL them and then have to translate each slide ..now they have em everywhere..and these kids think they are the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*...ahahah. .this is too good..i cant wait to download this stuff....i need to go to japan or somewhere before i explode and kill someone..!!!BLAHAHAHAH

::twitch::..i need ....some pepsi..and pocky sticks..

Comment

okay im calm now, did anyone catch Volcano High on MTV..lol it was so funny with the voices...i liked it better in Korean though ..plus i Dled it awhile ago..NOT FAIR!..oh well..i hope these kids are laughing at a funny asian guy with blonde hair...he was awesome in that movie...although the BG music was kind of cool in the dubbed one..eh.heheh

Comment

oh *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* i kind of stole your forum title thing...its not about the Stage 4 anymore more about the Live Action..i'm sorry!!!..I TOLD YOU I WAS STUPID!!!!

Comment

Volcano high was pretty cool. The inital D movie might be cool, if he can drive.....

Comment

RE:

Heh, I wasn't expecting either of these so soon -_^

Hopefully 4th stage will show up on the torrent in Feb.

Comment

Guys I just want to know what pepsi and pocky stiks do when mixed??? I have herd that thay do something but I think Its
                      B u l l s h i t!!! Anyway way cool on the Live Movie!!! And at the meantime Im still holding on for ID vol.3 to come out!!!

Comment

RE:

Just download it dude. TokyoPop ain't worth it.

Comment

Well I have every thing from ID so I want to get it!

Comment

ahah...don't take that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* to seriously...after all...none of it's going to be truly real..i wonder how realistic they will get with the driving...i wonder how many times they'll mess up

Comment

That is what I am looking for from the movie. Geeze, if I knew anyone cared about this stuff so much I would of made a post on it back in September when I found out about all this stuff. My apolizes, most people on here are like down with Initial D. I love Initial D, I guess you have to be into anime to like it though, it is my favorite series by far just because it combines so much things that I like. It should be available for download through Bit Torrent in February, they get stuff still showing in Japan.

Comment

I can't wait!!! Release it NOW DAMN IT!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X