Initial D Stage 4 "F... Yeah"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chas
    Volcano high was pretty cool. The inital D movie might be cool, if he can drive.....

I agree with you Chas.

Comment

Let me say it, too. Do not buy the Tokyopop versions. Giving them your money encourages them to do these things not only to Initial D, but to more Anime in the future. Buy the Hong Kong version, it's well subtitled and costs 35 bucks for the whole first stage.

Comment

As I stated in the other ID thread. Hong Kong version = pirated version. While I agree that Tokyopop is screwing up ID at least they paid for the licensing rights. If you buy the pirated version you are just stealing from the pockets of anyone legitimately involved in the series. If you insist on stealing it then just download it. If you prefer to rip off the creators at least you don't have to pay pirates to do it.

Originally posted by Shin_Kudou
        Let me say it, too. Do not buy the Tokyopop versions. Giving them your money encourages them to do these things not only to Initial D, but to more Anime in the future. Buy the Hong Kong version, it's well subtitled and costs 35 bucks for the whole first stage.

Comment

i hate the game.but the anime is aights....

Comment

Originally posted by project kouki
            i hate the game.but the anime is aights....
            Why do you hate the game its so f u c k i n g bad!!!!
            I just won the whole game like 2 or 3hr ago.
            Anyway I love the game!

Comment

blehheh

Comment

Originally posted by MK2SupraDrift
                Why do you hate the game its so f u c k i n g bad!!!!
                I just won the whole game like 2 or 3hr ago.
                Anyway I love the game!
                i hate how it gots an effect on kids.like how when i started playin it i used have a hachi in the game.i raced my friends bro how is only 7.i picked a easy course so he wont have too much trouble.my hahci was bone stock.just got it to.he picks a s2k n after each turn he hits a wall.at the end he beats me cause the power of the s2k is more than a hachi.all the girls gave him props which didnt bother.but what did was him naggin me that hes way better than me.i hate when kids do that.or when they pose of bein a drifter.if they apply their skills on the streets that they have in the game someone is goin to get hurt.

Comment

How old are you????
                  Dude the way you spell makes me think your like only 13 or so? Anyway dont give up so easy the 86 is one of the best cars in there. Thats what I used to win the game its even the Takumi style too!!! When you get the car better youll be wining left and right then show off by doing a show drift in the game then the girls are going to be like holy s h i t wtf is up with that 86!!!!!! Anyway best of luck man!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SlideRiceFC
                    As I stated in the other ID thread. Hong Kong version = pirated version. While I agree that Tokyopop is screwing up ID at least they paid for the licensing rights. If you buy the pirated version you are just stealing from the pockets of anyone legitimately involved in the series. If you insist on stealing it then just download it. If you prefer to rip off the creators at least you don't have to pay pirates to do it.
                    Buying from Tokyopop does nothing but support them and not the creators in terms of fiance.Since Tokyopop bought the rights for all Initial D in america,the cash is theirs,not Kodansha's.You can eitheir buy the original DVD's,which don't have subtitles,or the pirated stuff.Eitheir way your not supporting Tokyopop,though the originals are the best buy.Sad part,Tokyopop is getting rich off of it,you can't stop them,it is far too late.

Comment

How old are you????
                      Dude the way you spell makes me think your like only 13 or so? Anyway dont give up so easy the 86 is one of the best cars in there. Thats what I used to win the game its even the Takumi style too!!! When you get the car better youll be wining left and right then show off by doing a show drift in the game then the girls are going to be like holy s h i t wtf is up with that 86!!!!!! Anyway best of luck man!!!!!
                      no im 18.its just i typed ever since web access.but i got so far with the 86 and just drifted for fun.but no girls was by the game when i played so it really didn't matter.

Comment

BY the way what an s2k? Since I dont know?

Comment

BY the way what an s2k? Since I dont know?
                          its a s2000

Comment

its a s2000
                            S2000? Dude thay suck in the game come on man!!!!

Comment

S2000? Dude thay suck in the game come on man!!!!
                              i had a 86. my friends bro had the s2000.

Comment

i had a 86. my friends bro had the s2000.
                                I do too man.

Comment

Working...
                                X