Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet REIKO IGE from Team Drifting Pretty

Hi Everybody!
    This is the final installation in the Meet Team Drifting Pretty thread series ...Every week I've been introducing you to one of four members of Team Drifting Pretty. Team Drifting Pretty is an all-woman competition team derived from The Drifting Pretty Program, which is a training program for aspiring woman drifters. We're all working hard getting ready for the Formula Drift Series!!!

Last but definitely not least...this week, meet REIKO IGE.

Reiko is from South Pasadena and drives a black 1990 240SX Hatchback. In addition, Reiko is the original owner of a black 1995 Nissan 240SX. She started drifting her S14, but since has gotten an S13 as a dedicated track car. She just finished installing an SR in her S13...congrats! Reiko is one of the newest members of Team Drifting Pretty and by far one of the most high-spirited girl drifters you will ever meet!

Okay Reiko...to start it off:
    So when are you christening your S13 at the track!?!!?
    Nadine Hsu
    http://www.nadine180.com
    http://www.driftingpretty.com

"christening"?! heck no! no ones bashing my car with a bottle! hahah

I will be drifting my S13 on Sat at DD23! Im really excited!

Comment

Yeah! Reiko is finally up!!!

Question: What do you think you biggest challange will be switching from your S14 KA to your S13 SR?

Comment

I'm so happy for all you girls, I was just telling Nadine that I wanna meet up with you guys at the Atanta Formula D... Reiko i want pics of the new drift car! Hopefully we'll actually be online at the same time sometime soon! good luck girls with everything!

Comment

*Thumbs up* Where's the pics of the S13?? And I've got the same question as above: What's it like switching from an S14 to an S13? What type of stuff did you have to get used to?

B-Wurm

Comment

Originally posted by Noelle
            Yeah! Reiko is finally up!!!

Question: What do you think you biggest challange will be switching from your S14 KA to your S13 SR?
            humm...what I think the biggest challenge will be? im anticipating having to re-learn how to control the throttle of a SR motor. i hear that the S14 is "a boat" compared to the S13...ill find out for myself soon enough! heehee! i think the biggest challenge will be a Big Surprise for me! yikes! haha!

Comment

Originally posted by ProjctGrlDrftr
              I'm so happy for all you girls, I was just telling Nadine that I wanna meet up with you guys at the Atanta Formula D... Reiko i want pics of the new drift car! Hopefully we'll actually be online at the same time sometime soon! good luck girls with everything!
              hi amanda! thank you for your continued support! if we cant see eachother in person, its nice to see you online! miss ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Buddyworm
                *Thumbs up* Where's the pics of the S13?? And I've got the same question as above: What's it like switching from an S14 to an S13? What type of stuff did you have to get used to?

B-Wurm
                greetings Buddyworm!
                im actually going to debute my S13 on March 12 at DD23. ive only driven "him" on the streets...so no drifting pics yet. ill post some better pics when i get more. until then, i only have a picture of the engine bay. after DD23, ill let you know what the hardest switch was for me. but i realllly loved drifting my S14! do you drive a S14 or S13 or something else? maybe you can give me some heads up of what to expect. heehee.

Comment

sweet install..

Comment

Originally posted by Stannyboy
                    So Reiko Any mods done to your S13? How man pounds of boost will you be boosting? When do I get to Drift your car..
                    hello stan!

humm...mods...lets see...

SR20DETX
                    ACT NS1-XTR6 Clutch Kit
                    KAAZ 2-way Limited Slip Differential
                    Z32 Caliper
                    5-lug conversion (F)(R)
                    5Zigen Typhoon 17X8 (F)
                    5Zigen Typhoon 17X9 (R)
                    Yokohama ES100 215/45/17 (F)
                    Yokohama ES100 225/45/17 (R)
                    C-tune tension rod
                    C-tune rear upper control arms
                    C-tune front & rear strut tower bar
                    C-tune toe rods
                    C-tune rear forward links
                    Aluminum Subframe Spacers
                    Tein HE Coilovers
                    Tein inner tie end rods
                    Tein outer tie end rods

you get to drift my car as soon as you let me drift yours! hehee!
                    have you found wheels yet?@

Comment

i dont think youll want the fate of your car in my hands! hahaha! i think after my car is done, ill have just over 115hp. im not going to do any upgrades to the stock turbo. i want to master what i have first. i think up grading from a stocked car with a KA to a modified car with a SR is good enough for me. when i get better and IF i feel im ready/need the up grade ill do it then.

Comment

woah hey! i saw you at Pho 79!!! i was that kid staring at your car in the back.

Comment

yeah....

can't wait to see you out there with your new machine...

Comment

Originally posted by MoNkEy_MaGiCx
                            woah hey! i saw you at Pho 79!!! i was that kid staring at your car in the back.
                            next time say hi!!!

Comment

Originally posted by drift-apparel
                              can't wait to see you out there with your new machine...
                              hello Drift Apparel! thanks for your support! you have some really cute girl clothes and some really hot guys stuff!

Comment

Working...
                              X