Meet REIKO IGE from Team Drifting Pretty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reiko Ige
    do you drive a S14 or S13 or something else? maybe you can give me some heads up of what to expect. heehee.

I drive an S13. I've never driven an S14. That's why I was curious as to what differences there are between the two models.

B-Wurm

Comment

very nice swap, uber clean

Comment

hello there and welcome to the site.....

nice pic of the sr install, you did it yourself?

so what you going to do to the s14, keep it as a daily driver or something?

Comment

Originally posted by RotaDrift
          very nice swap, uber clean
          thank you, rotadrift!

Comment

Originally posted by FD3S_pilot
            hello there and welcome to the site.....

nice pic of the sr install, you did it yourself?

so what you going to do to the s14, keep it as a daily driver or something?
            thank your for the welcome, frank!

i got the install done in pasadena (international speed tuning) on walnut. they were really good about the swap and other installs on the car.

yes...youve guessed correctly! im going to keep the S14 as my daily. ive put lots of stress on her. she wasnt ready to be a track car...so now, her newly "adopted brother" is all track. heehee

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko Ige
              next time say hi!!!
              i will! the next time i see you!

Comment

Originally posted by Stannyboy
                hmm nice.. but i trust ya.. but you still ran around my question.. so i'll assume 7 psi.. then
                ohh...im sorry...heehee...i think youre actually correct!

Comment

So what is the next thing you are going to do to your car? Are you going to get a aerokit anytime soon? What kind of paint are you going to get and how is your sticker scheme coming along? How would you feel if your honey got into drifting? What would you do if I kicked your car? Haha

Comment

OMG amanda...youre so funny!

as of right now...im saving for a full body kit, a paint job, and a roll cage. dang things cost so much! im not sure which one is going to come first.

as for the sticker scheme...im done picking out what i want. im going to have little honus (turtles) with plumerias. i havent seen many animals on cars...i thought it would be cute to have an animal and flowers that resembled me. i love the stick figured honus...and i love plumerias (hence my tat) heehee. i think it would be a good reflection of who i am and my love for the islands.

humm..how would i feel if "my huney" got into drifting? it would be cool. instead of him supporting me...we would support eachother. but, his love of driving is towards grip driving (like willow springs kine). i love to slide my car out...so he and i would be on opposite driving technique levels...make since?! heehee.

im really excited to drift with a 2-way LSD! haha! i cant believe ive gotten this into drifting with an open diff.

Comment

Why do you like turtles so much? What body kit are you looking to get?

Comment

heehee...call me crazy, but i think sea turtles are so cute! i think honus should be the state marine animal! heehee.

humm...body kit? im not sure. i should really have an idea by now, but i dont. ANY SUGGESTIONS OUT THERE?! heehee. it also depends on the pricing too. i want something sexy for my car, yet practical for my wallet. unless i can find a place that would want to sponsor a body kit. heehee.

im going to have 2 little honus on each side of the car, one on the hood, and one on the roof. surrounding each honu theres going to be 3 plumerias. its going to be really cute! i cant wait. but, first i need to focus on other things more important. so, well see...

STAN- youre not drifting this weekend?!!

Comment

i thought you werent going?! opps! well, im glad that YOU ARE!

Comment

Originally posted by Buddyworm
                            *Thumbs up* Where's the pics of the S13?? And I've got the same question as above: What's it like switching from an S14 to an S13? What type of stuff did you have to get used to?

B-Wurm
                            i now have the answers!
                            switching from my S14 to my S13 was hard. ive never drifted another car other than my S14. there were a lot of things i needed to get use to. it was like i was a newbie all over again. it was frusterating! i think the hardest thing i had to get use to was the SR motor. although i have a stock turbo, it was hard to gt use to. im use to flooring the gas with my stock KA S14. so, i really needed to practice throttle control. another thing that was hard for me was getting use to the LSD. when i started drifting, i had open diff. i was never able to practice doughnuts. this weekend was my first time to get myself dizzy! haha! it was fun. i had a difficult time doing the courses, but i think next time ill be a lot better. im really happy with my suspension. going from original stock shots and cut springs to tein coilovers, i was super happy. it was nice not to feel the car lean! the size of the cars are different too. it felt like the S13 was easier to kick out, but i missed the S14. there were times i knew i couldve done certain things with my stock S14 that i couldnt with this new drift ready S13 (only because i was use to the S14). BUT, overall, i was impressed with my new car and i know ill soon get use to him and well make a great couple~!

Comment

Originally posted by Stannyboy
                              hmm maybe you have me mixed up with a different stan..
                              stan- like always, you did great out there!

Comment

are any of the drifting pretty members competing in formula d? if so, who?

Comment

Working...
                                X