Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FORMULA D (New Jersey) DRIVER Updates

Drivers,

Please post your updates on this thread.

I will be piloting the Discount / Falken Tire S13 this year with a brand new Falken Tire paint scheme, Msport body kit and a higher compression SR.

In fact, I wanted to campaign my own blue S14 this year but an offer to drive the Discount / Falken Tire was just too good pass up! With the support from Discount Tire, Team Falken (Nick, Kelvin, Mickey, John, Greg and others), Henry from Motorsport Dynamics and Kevin from LS Automotive, there is no excuse for me not to do well in the series! Come out and support us!

For more information, please visit our team site. www.dtcdrifting.com
    Hubert Young
    KORE 8 Films

Comment

As most of you already know I am going to be driving the Falken S15 at the first round of Formula D. There is a lot of work left to do on the car. We are cutting any corners with the buildup. I dont have much information to tell you guys other than the car will definately be completely amazing. The whole Falken team is doing everything they can to get us in fully competitive cars for the year. No more motors blowing, no more trannys snapping... It will be a great year.
      www.chrisforsberg.com
      www.driftalliance.com
      www.nosdrift.com
      www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

Originally posted by Topics II
        We are cutting any corners with the buildup.
        I've got a roll of duct tape if you need it.

Comment

east coast

Well us DA kids are goin to be there selling t-shirts and what not. You can find us under the camo pop up tent. We will have all types of goodies in there so swing on by and grab some gear.
          I can't wait to see DA open a can of whoop @$$ on their new cars. They have waited all year for these beast to come alive and the time is now. The place is here, on the east coast. Its time to bring it home!!!

Comment

This excitement build up is what makes me so happy to know that I'm going and that im gonna watch all you guys tear it up!! Keep us posted please!

Comment

DA needs to make hats, i want a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing hat!

Comment

I will be piloting the R-Speed/AMCO Japan/NoPro Miata at New Jersey, Atlanta, and Houston

Comment

hubert i have a question i just have to ask. is your decission to move to socal more carrer related (better opportunity than knight ridder) or is it more motorsport related (drifting capital)?

Comment

Originally posted by balmo
                    hubert i have a question i just have to ask. is your decission to move to socal more carrer related (better opportunity than knight ridder) or is it more motorsport related (drifting capital)?
                    I had always wanted to move down here since last year for drifting. Then I met someone special at Irwindale Speedway at Falken Drift Showoff last November and that sped up the decision to move. Timing was good and I got a job at Paramount Pictures. So initially it was drifting that brought me down here. But I wouldn't have found the special someone and the job if it's not for drifting.
                    Hubert Young
                    KORE 8 Films

Comment

I'll be jacking derrick's driver seat in the el camino, we still got some work to do on it to make it easier to drive but ill be driving that. we also just landed some new sponsors to help us through the season, more on that soon.

derrick has a Z car with a q45 engine hes trygin to get working...more on that later.

Comment

Both myself and Rob Fleming of Team ER Motorsports will be competing in all six rounds of SCCA Formula D this year. We hope to see everyone up there, and get to meet some faces! Hopefully we'll qualify also!

Comment

Falken G35 - Calvin Wan

I will piloting the Falken Tire Infiniti G35 in the 2005 Formula Drift season. The G35 is a very capable chassis with the new Falken Azenis RT-615's. Some companies that we are currently working with for the build up of the G35 are Design Craft who is in charge of the full build up and any custom fabrications to the car including the roll cage and the V-mount system, Greddy with their twin turbo kit for the VQ35DE, AEM with their fully programable EMS system, Tein with their custom coilover setup, and Golden Eagle with the engine build.

This is going to be a fun and exciting season is year. I can't wait to see everyone running together again!

- Calvin Wan
                          Attached Files

Comment

^^Holy #@&*%$##^%$, that car is sick!!^^ Fully built VQ and Twin Turbo. WOW!!

Comment

Hi guys, this will by my first time going to see a Formula D and I was just wondering if I should pre-order the tickets or do you think it will be easy enough to get admission at when I get there. I am just wondering so I don't get there and it is sold out or something. Also, does anyone the price at the door vs. pre-ordering tickets?

Comment

Working...
                              X