Breaking News~! Ryoji Takada Is Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News~! Ryoji Takada Is Dead

i have just been informed from a certain source(dunno if he wants to make himself known) that RYOJI TAKADA died recently in a truck loading accident~! for all of you who dont know, hes the D1 driver that drives the 170hp daihatsu. hes a damn good driver, man this is just phucked up, im pooring a beer for you hommie~! RIP
    Last edited by nasty nate 7; 03-23-2005, 12:13 AM.

well if this is true then i am my condolences go out to his family and all of his fans! RIP

Comment

whatttt RIP Takada , you were a great driver and u will be remembered man.

Comment

My good wishes goes to Takada-san and his family. I hope your burning those tires up in Heaven man.

Comment

RIP man !

Comment

My condolences go out to their families. I read the article about his car in Super Street called "WTF, OMG, LOL!" It was a great looking car and he was the only one with the cohones to drift that thing. I want the help of the admins to maybe do some sort of "shrine" or a special day dedicated to him. Maybe we can get his families address and maybe send them some cards. Im serious about all those ideas and maybe someone can help us achieve it.

Comment

what kind of truck loading? man this sucks. he drove the black dihatsu right

Comment

158hp...

My condolenses to the family.

Comment

Wow....man thats really sad. R.I.P Ryoji, you will be dearly missed!

Comment

i dunno the details yet but ill keep you guys informed

Comment

Originally posted by NismoSigma
                      Maybe we can get his families address and maybe send them some cards. Im serious about all those ideas and maybe someone can help us achieve it.

I'm down for this

Comment

My condolences to his family as well. It's a shame to lose such a talented driver. I also agree with trying to send out some kind of card. It would be nice for his family to know that he was this respected.

Zach

Comment

I agree. That would be a good idea.

Comment

How could anyone find put an adress? Does anyone know anyone that knows?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X