Breaking News~! Ryoji Takada Is Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ideas

the crew and i from team silent style want to put sumpthing togeather for him mabye a post with pics and vids of what he could do with his car so does anyone know if there is a fan site out there for him where we could post a guest book where we could all like sighn it because (speaking for all of us on drifting.com) we all want to express our sorrow for what happend if any of you have ideas or comments you can im me @ MavericStephenc or e-mail me atMavericStephenc@netscape.net

Comment

too bad. he was really good with that 4age charmant. rip

Comment

RIP man, a highlight video of him would be a good idea

Comment

.........RIP TAKADA...........::::tear::::::

Comment

From all of us from TeamINERTIA and driftinertia.com or condolences and prayers go out to ryoji's family and friends.

Rest in peace ryoji you and your drifting brought happiness to many many friends and fans, you will be missed.

Ps. teach the guy upstairs to get sideways alright?

Comment

condolences out to Takada and his family. rest in peace...

Comment

OM...I cant believe it. Condolences out to family. I love that car, Drift in Heaven homie! (-.-) .:RIP:.

Comment

http://www.drifting2.com/channels/vi....jpg&dir=japan

Comment

My condolences. Its soo sad to see him go. Hope its good up there!

Comment

My condolences to the family. you will be missed by all.

Comment

I've been working on this since I've heard the news...I posted it up in another forum but thought I would mention it here.

This is actual-size, I think...probably will be done in simple white so it's easy to see on windows. All benefits of the stickers will go back to takada-sans family.

...In Japanese, it says "Unique Spirit".

tell me what you guys think!

Comment

thats great man, i will def buy one.

Comment

Ok, I really don't mean this in a bad way, so please read this carefully and try to understand my point of view: How many of you guys actually knew Ryoji? I suppose some of you saw him compete at Irwindale last year and know his car from pictures, but apart from that?

What I'm trying to say is that even though his death is just as tragic as if he had been frontrunner, I am a bit surprised that suddenly everybody talks like they've known him forever, and that he was their hero. It's just seems a bit shallow to me...

Anyway, my thoughs go to his family and friends who actually knew the guy. They lost a loved one. We've lost a decent drifter, but that's all. Keep it real guys...

Comment

that sucks man, he was truly a unique and an original drifter. RIP

Comment

it doesnt matter if we knew him personally or not we are showing respect to a EXCELLENT driver, and personally i think by having a sticker its showing respect to him for what he was known for, its not if we knew him or not and coilover kid when will those be available

Comment

Working...
                                X