ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Confirmed DRIVERS (FORMULA D New Jersey)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikespeed
    friday is eliminatino day. anyone not top 20 from last year has to prove they are up to snuff to get into one of the 32 spots on saturday.
    Yerp. Girls like guys with skills.

Comment

i wonder how ranzo will do, espically since he doesnt have power steering.

Comment

Originally posted by Octagon
        I take it that Derrick Rogers and the Bubba Drift 240Z aren't done yet? Well at least 'effin new guy Mike Peters will be wheeling the Elky.

yeah, derrick and his shop were having some problems, but now hes got most of the suspension done, hes doing some crazy stuff, (we need to update the site) but its looking like it will be done by drift showoff in houston, it might be at NJ , he wants to bring it if he gets it done just to display but im not sure if thats going to work out. but yeah, the elco will fosho be there. get to debut the new paint and some toys this weekend hehe

Comment

FYI....Seigo's FD is currently tuned, tweaked, and prepped for battle.

Comment

Originally posted by 110octane

WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF TEAM FALKEN?
            ANY NEWS ON THEM?

Comment

Originally posted by kineticdb8r
              WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF TEAM FALKEN?
              ANY NEWS ON THEM?
              Don't you worry, we will be there. This has to be some kind of record for the least amount of sleep we've ever had. I skipped the long beach demo just to make sure my s15 is totally ready to go. Tony is down at SpeedMachine in san deigo finishing his fd, the g35 is tuned and making quite a bit of horsepower, ryan hamptons car is at ls with the s15 and we are fixing that up this weekend.
              www.chrisforsberg.com
              www.driftalliance.com
              www.nosdrift.com
              www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

Originally posted by Topics II
                Don't you worry, we will be there. This has to be some kind of record for the least amount of sleep we've ever had. I skipped the long beach demo just to make sure my s15 is totally ready to go. Tony is down at SpeedMachine in san deigo finishing his fd, the g35 is tuned and making quite a bit of horsepower, ryan hamptons car is at ls with the s15 and we are fixing that up this weekend.

yall skipped for that?

wow that makes me feel 1000x better. i drove my pos dailydriver at hot import daze drift demo yesteraday b/c the elcamino needed work for nj over hid and i felt like crap over it. at least were nto the only ones.

Comment

Thanks Chris!! Did I tell you about the secret weapon?
                  Ryan Hampton

Baller Bolts Titanium Hardware

Comment

Originally posted by RyanHampton
                    Thanks Chris!! Did I tell you about the secret weapon?
                    Who cares if you told Chris, tell us!!! Hahaha...good luck with everything this year bro, it will be nice seeing you out there. My year starts in Atlanta!

Sidenote: Will you be joining us again at DriftShowOff in Houston?

Comment

Originally posted by 110octane
                      Seigo is driving an FD? I thought Falken had one FD (that Tony was driving)...not two?

Comment

Our cars are finished and tuned.

We're ready to go, were testing on track last weekend.

Here's a sneak peak!

Hope to see everyone there! Stop by and say hi!

Comment

That trailor is rad.

Comment

damn wish we had fundage for a rig like that, thats insane.

Comment

Originally posted by MATT BACK VASS
                              Our cars are finished and tuned.

We're ready to go, were testing on track last weekend.

Here's a sneak peak!

Hope to see everyone there! Stop by and say hi!
                              wow that's a crazy truck. mike i wish you good luck for the whole season

Comment

Originally posted by Topics II
                                rock on!
                                good to hear about the cars!

see ya in NJ Friday night
                                Last edited by kineticdb8r; 04-12-2005, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X