DOES THE 1.3ltr OWN YOU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOES THE 1.3ltr OWN YOU?

Hrmmm...Im curious as to how many rotary owners are in here? on the drifting forum. I wanna see some muhfuccin Rotaries! Sht, if ya got a 2.0ltr show me whatcha workin with.

i used to have a 1.3 liter, but it wasn't a rotary, i had an origional mini, 1275cc, tuned a bit, fun car...

Comment

haha cool
      yea this thread sucks. Ive just seen alot of rx talk and threads, so i wanted to see how many owners are on this forum.

Comment

hey dude, my friend has an 88 convertible thats mint with newly rebuilt engine and new paint job. my other friend just bought an 88 gxl for 1500. (were picking it up tomorrow from long island) get this the engine has only 1300 miles on the rebuild and the car has only 90k and the seller just put a new clutch on there. (is that a steal or what?!) anyway im planning on buying a tII by the end of march or early april. been ff drifting in my 91 mx6. (hey better than nothing)

Comment

yeee

87 FC with 91 jspec

intake full exhuast...blow off valve...f con...boost controller..love my wankle

Comment

look at my Sig. Its pretty much stock. Just concentrating on the important parts.

Comment

got an 88 vert...its cool, i love verts

Comment

Yay!!!!

Rotorhead here!!!! 1985 Mazda Rx-7 GS. 1.3 litres of pure rotor power!!! Grrrrrrr!!! Except my current engine has low compression and low hp. I love her anyways. Just got a 12A with 60k miles on it. Less than half of my current engine. Can't wait to put her in.

Comment

91 GTU, apexi intake & exhaust

thinking about eventually doing jspec s5 t2 swap but never driven a t2 so i dont know what the power band is like

Comment

95 right hand FD3S had a 13btt now getting the 20B treatment. Whith a little street port and a single turbie it should push 400-500 hp.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Check the sig. Check my page. Will be dropping a new motor in it in a few months (once taxes come back)

Comment

my 1st gen rotary owned......high red line motors .....but now its gone

Comment

Nice Cosmo 2.0 you got there driftxtreem.
                          Full race spec?

Hey. i've been meaning to ask you. Does the Tri-rotor fits in an FC engine bay? Or can you just buy some engine mounting brackets?

Comment

http://fc3spro.com/TECH/SWAP/COSMO/20b.html

Comment

i'm here but the car has been sidelined for now. One more payment and i will have a new motor plus a few more mods.

Comment

Working...
                              X