No announcement yet.

DOES THE 1.3ltr OWN YOU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got one, trying to sell it.. but i dont know.. to keep it or sell it..

Comment

ya, love the rotary, pistons just dont compare, though i wouldnt mind having a 180sx or something cool, but i will always love and work on a rotary

Comment

I've got a 13b, but it's not going in a 7.

Comment

What are you putting the 13B in Godfather?

Comment

My 1.3 litre owns me..yes it does. That mutherfver. I have to say I love that car but most times I hate that engine.

V8 swap may be coming if I don't sell it.

Comment

If I keep mine, I am putting a I-6 in it.. that would be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by _uG TM
                If I keep mine, I am putting a I-6 in it.. that would be interesting.
                What Rx are we talking FC or FD.I6's are long engines,so getting that in there may be tricky.

Comment

It's going in a stripped out 86. Gotta love shop projects...

Comment

That's a new one Godfather. Hope it works great. Post pics once you get it done. plz Yay!!!! Rotary!!!! Woo hoo!!!

Comment

86 FC. CAI and wheels. Silver. Pretty much stock but I love it for sideways-ness. Dont put a V8 or a I6 in a originally rotary powered car. If you want pistons. Get another car. I hate SP engineering and all of the hicks that "drop 350s" in their rxes. Yes you can fit a 20B in a FC. Check FC3s.org.

Comment

Working...
                      X