No announcement yet.

Jdm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally. I love stock engines. Easier to manage. vs hardcore modified engines. Its sucks. you'll never know that's going to crack or S hit like that

Comment

JDM means you are modding your car to be stock? Where did you get that from?

JDM means Japanese Direct Market. That means that parts that are made and sold in Japan and not made or sold here (except by importers and now Autobacs) are JDM parts. As such USDM means United States Direct Market. Now parts that are available in Japan but not here encompass WAY more than stock parts. So building your car to be JDM does not mean you are building it to stock

Comment

JDM = JAPANESE DOMESTIC MARKET

USDM = UNITED STATES DOMESTIC MARKET

Comment

JDM tuning isnt making a car look stock, how many pink cars come stock? JDM is just a name used for the style that japanese tuners use, If you notice that Japanese cars are very simple to the naked eye. How about we describe our personal style... Mine is OEM 80's sports cars...japanese only. I don care about HP and I really like Carbs, and no abs. I dont mind too many aftermarket mods just as long as they are simple and not super outrageus like T-88 turbos or huge FMI's...

JDM really means Japanese Domestic Market, Which is parts manufacterd in japan for sale in japan.

Comment

Originally posted by tOmAtOkId
            JDM = JAPANESE DOMESTIC MARKET

USDM = UNITED STATES DOMESTIC MARKET
            Anything made in Japan is JDM. So, the majorty or the parts you guys use is JDM. For people who are like, im all JDM'd out, whatever, so are most people. And for people who say going JDM is stupid, no not really, they have high quality parts.

Comment

Originally posted by VRDjr
              Ok, I question how many people actually know what JDM is. It just means that you have a car that's stock...for those of us who are from/lived in Japan for extended periods of time it's nothing special. So you pop your hood and expect a JDM boner from everbody, no, you get a, "ok...you've built a car that's stock...yay for you?" For those of you who want to make your car, "JDM tyte", I feel I must inform all of you that you're modding your car to be stock...sort of self defeating, don'tchya think?
              I'd rather have a stock EG civic SIR from japan than a stock EG civic si from america. One has a b16a2 while the other has a d17...?

i'd rather have a stock s13 silvia rather than a stock 89-92 240sx coupe...

yea, JDM is Japanese domestic market...and those cars come stock with those engines...i don't see how its nothing special.

JDM owns...

Comment

JDM a bandwagon? hmmm, so what does that make drifting? bandwagon. Damn im sick of people calling something "bandwagon".

Oh no, he hoped on the JDM "bandwagon" hes *Censored**Censored**Censored*.

Who gives a fukK. It's all about the pashion for the sport. We all hopped on in somehow so i guess we all are just bandwagon jumpers.

Comment

Ghost, don't step. I can read and speak Japanese and that means I can read and watch the magazines and videos that you can only look at and drool. Just back off, you don't know what you're talking about.

Nemesis, it's people like you that my comment was directed at. You say (like an idiot), "JDM owns..." Ok, take your, "JDM owns" attitude and go to Japan, the very country that makes you pop boners no matter what they put out. Kids like you would probably slap a dildo to your hood if somebody told you that doing so would make your car JDM. Take your car that you say owns to Japan and watch people say, "Ok, it's stock...so what?" I've seen it happen and it's funny...some fool talks about the stuff he did to his car and the guys from Japan just look at him like he's an idiot.

Comment

Baka gaijin

Comment

tehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Boosted

Baka gaijin

But Japanese guys like neons, euro tails and all that FnF crap so we're even.

Comment

Originally posted by nightracer

But Japanese guys like neons, euro tails and all that FnF crap so we're even.
                          Your pics don't work and no they don't like that crap.

Comment

They work just fine for me. I think my servers having DNS issues though. They'll be visible later in the day if not by the end of the hour.

I heard that crap was popular over there though.

Comment

JDM a bandwagon? hmmm, so what does that make drifting? bandwagon. Damn im sick of people calling something "bandwagon".

Oh no, he hoped on the JDM "bandwagon" hes *Censored**Censored**Censored*.

Who gives a fukK. It's all about the pashion for the sport. We all hopped on in somehow so i guess we all are just bandwagon jumpers.
                              jdm is a bandwagon thing, if any of you jdm show f a g s had an ingenuitive bone in your body, you wouldnt be immitating everything japanese. Its not because there all that smart and efficient, its just because you like the jdm reputation (they are smart and have great things) But most people are buying the name vs the product. And drifting is for bandwagoneers genius. How come half of these kids dont drive? If people really didnt give a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* about what anyone thinks, you wouldnt find so many people defending jdm. My statement again IMO, if it doesnt help your car or make you better at something than fucc it.

Ghost, don't step. I can read and speak Japanese and that means I can read and watch the magazines and videos that you can only look at and drool. Just back off, you don't know what you're talking about.

Nemesis, it's people like you that my comment was directed at. You say (like an idiot), "JDM owns..." Ok, take your, "JDM owns" attitude and go to Japan, the very country that makes you pop boners no matter what they put out. Kids like you would probably slap a dildo to your hood if somebody told you that doing so would make your car JDM. Take your car that you say owns to Japan and watch people say, "Ok, it's stock...so what?" I've seen it happen and it's funny...some fool talks about the stuff he did to his car and the guys from Japan just look at him like he's an idiot.
                              Ghost is right, not about the direct market. Thats an honest mistake though. Your rice listen to your i can speak this and that and read the magazines, so the fucc what...i bet you cant drive...Your rice.

damn im tired, i dunno why im attacking but damn shutup

Comment

I have JDM parts. My rear bumper is JDM and I love it cause its super light and doesnt look like a bench compared to the US bumpers. My tail lights I love also cause theyre smoked from the factory. I plan to get an aftermarket front bumper and use jdm brackets to lighten up the front.

Most people buy the useless JDM pieces like amber colored clock... who gives a ish if its amber, go to radio shack and buy the led bulbs. Others buy them with performance in mind. Like my rear bumper... the skin and brackets only weight about 15pbs total vs the US bumper weighting in at a hefty 50lbs.

I have JDM taillights cause I love the look and replaces my leaky US tails.

Im looking to get an aftermarket front bumper with the jdm brackets to help lighten up the car some more and give it some style. I'd love to get a Levin front conversion to further lighten the nose of the car since the seal beams of the Levin lamps are 10lbs combined vs 30lbs from the flip up lights.

In the end it all depends on personal preference. Im doing it to keep my car at the competitive level in autox and if using jdm parts make it rice or ridin the banwagon then I guess I ride the rice wagon.

Comment

Working...
                                X