Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boosted

Baka gaijin
    For someone in Japan,you sure like to use romaji.You do know the purpose of romaji right,then why are you using it? Last time I checked it was 馬酸外人

Comment

Originally posted by Feint
      For someone in Japan,you sure like to use romaji.You do know the purpose of romaji right,then why are you using it? Last time I checked it was 馬酸外人
      I don't know if this is trying to say something but it's showing up all *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ed up for me "馬酸外人"?? I'm American, I speak English, therefore I use westernized letters. I never claimed to be Japanese, it's just where I live.

Comment

I don't know if this is trying to say something but it's showing up all *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ed up for me "馬酸外人"?? I'm American, I speak English, therefore I use westernized letters. I never claimed to be Japanese, it's just where I live.
        You just took the bait.If you weren't a foreigner,you wouldn't be using romaji,I knew you were a foreigner since you said that,just thought I would make you admit it.Don't toss around "gaijin" so freely when you are one,or else you'll be the one looking like the "baka gaijin".I'm sure your well aware of Japans friendly "gaijin" treatment by now.If your not,take a japanese friend with you and let him translate.

Comment

You just took the bait.If you weren't a foreigner,you wouldn't be using romaji,I knew you were a foreigner since you said that,just thought I would make you admit it.Don't toss around "gaijin" so freely when you are one,or else you'll be the one looking like the "baka gaijin".I'm sure your well aware of Japans friendly "gaijin" treatment by now.If your not,take a japanese friend with you and let him translate.
          Took the bait WTF?? You could of asked and I would of said "yes, I am an American" I'm proud of that too. Are their many Japanese people on this board? Is "Gaijin" such a derogatory term that you have to watch where you say it.

Comment

Maybe it's the 'thrill' of buying sumthing thats not supposed to be here in the states?

As far as quality goes: I could care less where the part was from as long as it was quality and meet my needs and expectations.

Id rather have quality parts that were built here in the US

......but as we all know most are built in Japan

Comment

Took the bait WTF?? You could of asked and I would of said "yes, I am an American" I'm proud of that too. Are their many Japanese people on this board? Is "Gaijin" such a derogatory term that you have to watch where you say it.
              It is to you.It means more than foreigner,as you know japanese is based on the whole politness.Gaijin is rock bottom,it really means ailien.It's common for japanese because they make fun of foreiners daily.Hell,they probably called you a dirty american and told you to go back to your country under their breathe.Your American,so you know how Pakistan people are treated in the U.S.That's how foreigners are treated in Japan,only worse.You know the mayor of Tokyo? He attacks foreigners every second sentence.Its just not proper,lets leave it at that.Japan is cool,but it has lots of issues with its people.

Comment

Hell,they probably called you a dirty american and told you to go back to your country under their breathe.
                Or have protest screaming it. But for the most part, I do get treated very well here. I'm in Okinawa, they're used to us. I have a Japanese girlfriend and Japanese friends. We are not hated by the whole population, just a select amount.

Comment

Originally posted by StarShark
                  I have JDM parts. My rear bumper is JDM and I love it cause its super light and doesnt look like a bench compared to the US bumpers. My tail lights I love also cause theyre smoked from the factory. I plan to get an aftermarket front bumper and use jdm brackets to lighten up the front.

Most people buy the useless JDM pieces like amber colored clock... who gives a ish if its amber, go to radio shack and buy the led bulbs. Others buy them with performance in mind. Like my rear bumper... the skin and brackets only weight about 15pbs total vs the US bumper weighting in at a hefty 50lbs.

I have JDM taillights cause I love the look and replaces my leaky US tails.

Im looking to get an aftermarket front bumper with the jdm brackets to help lighten up the car some more and give it some style. I'd love to get a Levin front conversion to further lighten the nose of the car since the seal beams of the Levin lamps are 10lbs combined vs 30lbs from the flip up lights.

In the end it all depends on personal preference. Im doing it to keep my car at the competitive level in autox and if using jdm parts make it rice or ridin the banwagon then I guess I ride the rice wagon.
                  Hell no, ive seen ss1, i think you fall into the diyer category, one that actually takes some brain to do something. I remember seeing all kinds of updates like your dropvent hood your bumpers, your A-team van wheels were fuccin sweet in black and stuff like that on club4ag. ss1 was all business haha. I dunno about your star shark II i havent seen that many updates on it, besides like wheels i think. Yea well anyway, i doubt anyone could place you in a rice category, your pretty ingenuitive.

Comment

wait, so all cars in japan dont look stock? damn ive been mislead.

Comment

hmm... You all mis inturrpeted me and continued to aruge about being white, first, i dont know anything about japanese people but most asian cultures are based off of respect, I am white and have all hmong friends, i dont get crap for being white from most of them... but theres still some that hate me... and the way you use that word...gaijin or whatever.. is like the way i use to hmong word for white people... its not saying white people, because many of them are ok with that... its just the ones that are disrespectful, which would be both of you... Koj Ruam Heev Miskas.. ahah find somone to translate that jackasz's

Comment

Originally posted by 1.3ltre
                        Hell no, ive seen ss1, i think you fall into the diyer category, one that actually takes some brain to do something. I remember seeing all kinds of updates like your dropvent hood your bumpers, your A-team van wheels were fuccin sweet in black and stuff like that on club4ag. ss1 was all business haha. I dunno about your star shark II i havent seen that many updates on it, besides like wheels i think. Yea well anyway, i doubt anyone could place you in a rice category, your pretty ingenuitive.

Thanks for all the kind words man hahaha. Yeah SSI was all OG. There was hardly a part on the car that I didnt make hahaha. SSII is a totally different breed.

Comment

Lol VRD you can read Japanese. Woot. I can read pompus windbag so I read your post's just fine.

Also I don't drool over magazines. You may be confusing Yourself and "Men in chaps" with me. Sorry.

Why won't you go away. I think every post I have read from you either makes fun of someone or tries to ridicule them. I think in real life you must be like 5 ft tall with a bald spot and you are trying to make up for it here. You need to go sit in the corner for awhile and think about how you treat your playmates.

Comment

ah okay tite, off subject...who cares what you are as long as you can drift..or have high mother effin hopes...lets see ...this thread..is pointless now..10 people already went over what JDM was..so i guess...nature took over..and people started fighting over who was the coolest...it only happens on every thread?...

Comment

I just get whatever works best for me. I don't care if it's xxDM.

OT: my car will never be as nice as the SS2 no matter how many thousands of dollars I sink into it. *sigh* That thing was in better shape than mine the day Starshark bought it. Mine has $3,000 in it and is still a POS. Sad really...

Comment

Baka gaijin
                                Baka-la?

Comment

Working...
                                X