ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 week away - FD Houston! who's gonna WIN???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ross Petty

Comment

Originally posted by driftersil80
      Wow....what a lame comment from such an amazing person. Why dont you stop being such a pessimist and step up your game like Rob said. Beat the sh!t out of Sam or Rhys, and do it completely fair and square. Be an innovator, not an immitator. Go out and practice more. Get better. You are pretty much at the same level of Sam and Rhys, and if you try your hardest im pretty sure you can beat them. I mean they ARE human.........

Oh and heres an idea! Why dont we drag a non-seeded D1 driver over here just for the purpose of beating Rhys and Sam. Im not sure who is or isnt seeded, but if I had to guess a non-seeded driver I would say someone like Chunky Bai or Tanaka or maybe Toshiki Yoshioka could probably come over here and beat one of them. It may take a couple tries but im sure it could be done!!
      I have a better idea, how about the American drivers are just as good as unseeded drivers we don't need any unseeded "D1"drivers.
      Our FD drivers rule!!!!!!!
      It's on in Texas!!!!!!!!

Comment

ill say it here and now
        ERNIE FIXMER IS TAKING THE WIN!
        hahahahahaha, but seriously i know hes gonna do uber good!
        -randy

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous
          I have a better idea, how about the American drivers are just as good as unseeded drivers we don't need any unseeded "D1"drivers.
          Our FD drivers rule!!!!!!!
          It's on in Texas!!!!!!!!

You go on ahead and keep telling yourself that.......

Comment

Wow....what a lame comment from such an amazing person. Why dont you stop being such a pessimist and step up your game like Rob said. Beat the sh!t out of Sam or Rhys, and do it completely fair and square. Be an innovator, not an immitator. Go out and practice more. Get better. You are pretty much at the same level of Sam and Rhys, and if you try your hardest im pretty sure you can beat them. I mean they ARE human.........

Oh and heres an idea! Why dont we drag a non-seeded D1 driver over here just for the purpose of beating Rhys and Sam. Im not sure who is or isnt seeded, but if I had to guess a non-seeded driver I would say someone like Chunky Bai or Tanaka or maybe Toshiki Yoshioka could probably come over here and beat one of them. It may take a couple tries but im sure it could be done!!
            Hi, i have an idea, how about remember when Forsberg spanked tanaka, and fixmer beat bai at US vs Japan, so you really seem to make a good point, when in february 7 americans were in the top 21 of a full japanese field (of the non seeded), so keep telling yourself that one......
            -Don't forget the struggle. Don't forget the streets-

www.driftalliance.com
            www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

Originally posted by Drift Alliance
              Hi, i have an idea, how about remember when Forsberg spanked tanaka, and fixmer beat bai at US vs Japan, so you really seem to make a good point, when in february 7 americans were in the top 21 of a full japanese field (of the non seeded), so keep telling yourself that one......
              The only real question left, is what sweet jam to use for my top 16 intro....
              -Don't forget the struggle. Don't forget the streets-

www.driftalliance.com
              www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

Tony,

I would go with the uber Judas Priest you have...I think DA will need all metal...
                Ryan Hampton

Baller Bolts Titanium Hardware

Comment

Since the Atlanta event we've been getting the el camino ready - we've changed the oil

ahh...the world of low-budget drifting. We are looking forward to having fun and hanging out with our friends at our hometown event. Weather should be a little better than last year. right now 0% chance of rain, highs in the lower 90's.

We like being seeded, hopefully mike can make it in the top 16 again

Comment

has anyone used ac/dc highway to hell yet?

The only real question left, is what sweet jam to use for my top 16 intro....

Comment

this weekend is gonna be BADASS, its really gonna be awesome to see how everyone does, i know we are all ready, good luck to everyone

TONY.......do it for the kids

Comment

Ok, so maybe your right. But hey, just think about the extra drivers in FD as a bigger chance of crushing Sam/Rhys.

P.S. Wow Tony, your mean. Arent you the one who told me to throw my head in the trash can because its useless? I thought DA members were supposed to be cool people who rock out with thei c0cks out? Not people who run around flaming little boys like me......hehehehehhe

Comment

Ok, so maybe your right. But hey, just think about the extra drivers in FD as a bigger chance of crushing Sam/Rhys.

P.S. Wow Tony, your mean. Arent you the one who told me to throw my head in the trash can because its useless? I thought DA members were supposed to be cool people who rock out with thei c0cks out? Not people who run around flaming little boys like me......hehehehehhe
                          Tony is actually a really nice guy but he says what everybody wants to say in the most effective way possible.
                          I love it, he didn't flame you he just backed me up and backed himself uo due to the fact that you flamed all the U.S. drivers that haven't beat Rhys or Sam.
                          That's all, go party with him sometime you'll see he's cool.

Do it big in TX!

Comment

DAMN, everyone's so emo and sensitive on this board. ha!

First person to come by the formula D merch booth this weekend and say they hate drifting will get a free chasing the touge dvd. hA!

check out the trailer

Comment

Originally posted by AllMotorKing
                              DAMN, everyone's so emo and sensitive on this board. ha!

First person to come by the formula D merch booth this weekend and say they hate drifting will get a free chasing the touge dvd. hA!

check out the trailer
                              EMO, oh god I hate that word now.
                              Nobody knew what that word was until MYSPACE abused it.
                              hahah, pretty funny.

I hate/love/hate again drifting!
                              ANybody that knows who said "Hate/love/hate again" wins nothing but a high five from me at a Formula D event, send it...

Comment

ha! j-rod, good hearing from you.

i was sick of the whole emo labeling in the late 90's when i heard some young punk tell me that Jawbreaker, one of the greatest punk bands of all time was emo. ha! it's all rock n' roll to me.

i'll see you in houston. TX people, when is formula D nite at treasures?

Comment

Working...
                                X