ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 week away - FD Houston! who's gonna WIN???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by driftersil80
    Ok, so maybe your right. But hey, just think about the extra drivers in FD as a bigger chance of crushing Sam/Rhys.

P.S. Wow Tony, your mean. Arent you the one who told me to throw my head in the trash can because its useless? I thought DA members were supposed to be cool people who rock out with thei c0cks out? Not people who run around flaming little boys like me......hehehehehhe
    BAHAHAHA. Funny thing is we still talk about "The day when T-Bone told some little kid to cut off his head and throw it in the trash can." HAHAHA, i am not lying, oh god that was the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Drift Alliance
      Hi, i have an idea, how about remember when Forsberg spanked tanaka, and fixmer beat bai at US vs Japan, so you really seem to make a good point, when in february 7 americans were in the top 21 of a full japanese field (of the non seeded), so keep telling yourself that one......
      Remember when Forsbag had advantage after first run against Taniguchi. Yeah, we don't have any good drivers.

My predictions for Houston? Get it over with so we can go to Metal Skool and drive Horse Theif Mile, fcuk parking lots.

Comment

Originally posted by Drift Alliance
        The only real question left, is what sweet jam to use for my top 16 intro....
        hey tony, i got you on the sweet jam. ill burn it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by AllMotorKing
          ha! j-rod, good hearing from you.

i was sick of the whole emo labeling in the late 90's when i heard some young punk tell me that Jawbreaker, one of the greatest punk bands of all time was emo. ha! it's all rock n' roll to me.

i'll see you in houston. TX people, when is formula D nite at treasures?

I kissed the bottle................ I shoulda been kissing you.........!!!!!!!!!
          jawbreaker was awesome, *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing awesome, and yes, i am a complete asshole yay!!!
          -Don't forget the struggle. Don't forget the streets-

www.driftalliance.com
          www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

pony, that's sweet of you to make tony a mix tape. ha! j/k.

tony, the foo fighters are covering kiss the bottle on the new record. sweet!

when are we gonna start a band. i play bass, hubert plays guitar. drummers, singers and cow bell ringers wanted!

see you guys in houston.

--thuy

Comment

Originally posted by _PG_
              BAHAHAHA. Funny thing is we still talk about "The day when T-Bone told some little kid to cut off his head and throw it in the trash can." HAHAHA, i am not lying, oh god that was the best.
              Well....you guys can probably see me face to face. Im going to the US vs. Japan D1GP. See you there.

Comment

I need help.....

I still would live for the day that someone uses Institutionalized by Suicidal Tendancies as his Top 16 song. Of just to be funny "Last nite I dreamt Someone Loved Me" by the smiths. Because all i wanted was a pepsi, and you didn't give it to me, All I wanted was a Pepsi, Tony Angelo, and you didn't give it to me.
                Last edited by madmax13; 06-08-2005, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Heh, well, whenever you folks hear Working Man by Rush, you'll know that a Royale Blue MGB GT is about to take to the track.

Comment

Working...
                  X