Hey!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey!!!

Just wanted to say hello to everyone...new here but, not to other boards. I drive an 89 240sx coupe. Well, nice to meet everyone!

Lisa

Hello And welcome

Comment

From Zilvia.net?
      Last edited by Weapon X; 01-09-2004, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

A woman......GET HER!!!!!!

Welcome to the boards. Hope you have fun here.

Comment

Post what mods you have in your 240 please... I'm kinda intersted in those...

Comment

Thank you everyone and yes, from zilvia.net & Nadine180...hahaha sorry boys, I am married...but I am sure I will have fun here. I have fun all the time!

Mods on my 240 huh? Well, I don't really like to post what I have/don't have. But, I will tell you there is no SR, at least not for another 3 or so years...I am moving to japan in april (I am in the navy)and will be there for 3 years and 9 months. Long time, but I will have lots of fun...and bring back tons of parts for my baby.

I will tell you however...she is lowered and has a purrddyyy paint job...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...e/fa292ad0.jpg

there is a pic of her with her new paint job...sexxy huh? hehe

Comment

Welcome to the site Lisa.

Comment

I like, I like. I am also jealous. Japan. Grumble rumble.

Welcome again.

Comment

whoa nadine...werent u in import racer? i saw ur 240..gj! i need a new site to post on...sorry but i cant take the "can i drift my ff civic" threads that come up every month..no offense but...search for it...

Comment

it is her! dis-regard my pm. lisa from zilvia right.

Comment

hahaha yupp, Lisa from Zilvia...

Markeese180sx....hahaha no I am not Nadine. But, she is a friend of mine, and a sweet person too!

Thanks for the welcome guys!!!

btw, how many of you are going to DD12? I will be there...not very good yet..but hey we all need the practice!

Comment

Obviously, she's not Nadine. Doesn't Nadine drive a 180?

Sweet Silvia, BTW, it's almost exactly what I'd do to an S13 if I had one. (I'm going for an S14 instead)

I wish I could go to DD.... but, alas, I'm lacking a driftable car. The touge got my old one......

Comment

I wish I could go to DD12 put its my moms Birthday. Well welcome to the forum and prepae yourself for lots of "is drifting really faster" threads. Beautiful car.

Comment

hi

Comment

Working...
                              X