No announcement yet.

Hey!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDMDrew...hahhaa I havent heard that one yet. and tell your mom happy birthday~

Chas, I have met you before...right when Chris opened up SA. It was a brief meeting, but one none the less...

Comment

hey married or not we all love anygirl that knows and loves cars.

Comment

if only we had more girl racers and less ricers

Comment

sry, I meant WELCOME TO THE SITE

Comment

oh Nadine's cool, if you're a friend of hers whatsup, i read her diary at her website, she's the coolest...i love her car too, she's really smart and i like her style..and cool car, anything going on in the interior?

Comment

drifting turtle...not much rice here, well except my cell phone holder...

Sobe, whos car are you talking about for interior? Mine or Nadines? haha be both got some goodies, hers are better...for now! hahaha

Comment

Hi welcome to the board

Comment

well since Nadine, i dont think comes at this forum, i think i was talking about your interior...heh..mind telling us about it...ooh rice..you're so bad...a cell phone holder......damnit...next your going to tell us about your green neon lights...or whatever..hahah..jp..

Comment

whats this all about

well, after this, I'm not so sure I wanna say hi....lol j/p. Welcome to the forums.

Gotta love Zilvia.net

Comment

man i wish i could draw like that

Comment

...i think im going to join ziliva.net..they are real artsy over there..

Comment

damn you caught me! neon lights and my painted yellow dash!!!! ok not really...

Nahh, I had that ugggly brown interior...switched it to black, and have s14se seats in it for now...basically stock.

Rooney, if you are ever on zilvia, west..the owner..his wife(S13grl) has the dancing banana avater with someone taking it from behind..hahah kinda funny...then everyone decided that it was west...taking it from her.

Comment

Working...
                          X