(LIVE) FORMULA D Chicago Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .Al
    my only complain was why the fock they keep changing the track lay out. 2 cars crash cause of the changed lay out. Don't changed track lay out on Unseeded drivers which they hardly have any focking seat time to practice.
    i agree, that was kinda ghey ,they dont give you guys a lot of practice (But enough) but NEVER change the track in themiddle of the short practice session. i wanted to tell the guys doing it leave it alone let them practice but i didnt have the balls. the walls were a challenge but 75% of the wrecks were people going in toooooo fast while blowing the entry, the course was fine. this is a pro series still in teh building process, there are going to be wrecks, dont change the track during the short non-seeded practice, they came to a professional series and they should expect the track to be difficult and a chance of damaging their car with mistakes. i know if i messed up on the entry i was probably going to hit the wall, but i was at a racing event and that was to be expected.

Comment

Originally posted by tonesdef
      my thoughts are the drivers are getting good but not getting good at being low key about there attempts to *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* up the other drivers.

Rhys goes way to wide with gushi behind him gushi passes on the inside losses speed a little so what does rhys do straightens up and rear ends gushi off his line did he meen to do it. I didn't see any brake lights and heard him hit the gas while hitting gushi. Gushi gets knocked way off his line so what does the dumb *Censored**Censored**Censored* FD judges say advantage to Millen bull *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* and the crowd let them know it was bull *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. either way Millen lost oh well.

JR brake checks the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* out of some one forget who it was but JR lost a lot of speed and who ever it was caught up and JR brake checks him and the guys goes off his line to avoid hitting JR. Another *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored* move in my book

Sam well we all know how sam is knudges his way around to muscle people out of there line a slight tap happened with him and some one else was it on purpose i don't know it was very low key tap.

Other than that its just not fun to watch. I perfer D1 much more for the fact that the drivers respect each others lines and don't blantantly mess the other drives line up like the us drivers do. There isn't much of a show its not about skill or line in FD as long as they catch up in the end that advantage goes to that driver even if he has to correct which is a big mistake becuase a correction is usaly becuase of understeering something the judges also don't car about. Who ever was in the corolla i already for go YIM or somehting was good wide *Censored**Censored**Censored* line but fast and held his line but was just muscled out by the supras low end tq and had to dodge out of its way or hit the supra. Thats why it isn't as fun to watch the high tq cars can just slow down to like 5 mphs still spin the tires and be sideways but oh well. the drivers are good other than a few who muscle there way around. The judges and announcher idiot couldn't tell a drift line from a grip line becuase steph wasn't always side ways and was doing a lot of straight line catch up like sam last year. Oh well

Other than that good times were had by all and atleast one rolla made it in there.

Did you see D1GP round 3? How Kazama was loosing in points everytime he followed, then would initiate slow and late into the first corner which caused his opponents to either understeer or crash into his rear bumper. He looked like the Reggie Miller of drifting yet he won the round. I guess judging in general sucks.

Comment

Oh i don't care for D1 either i'm more of a BM drift guy my self. A lot more grass roots and less *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored*.

At least D1 has ex drivers good drivers that are now judges unlike good ol FD. Oh well FD is a little to commerical for me one of those blew up to fast for its own good type of things.

But to be honest also i don't watch option videos any more nore buy the mag i rather spend my money on tires and fixing *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* i just broke

Comment

Working...
        X