• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My CF levin coupe can drop in if you like

my e-mail is maxfrommiswa@aol.com

Max

Comment

I got 2 yellow twin Ae86's if you guys want to use one supercharge and other carbs all motor both run great

Last edited by RAM GARAGE; 08-22-2005, 03:35 AM.

Comment

i can represent stock boro 86.

Comment

Newest update:

AE86 Casting call for the Hachi roku challenge has been cancelled!

Instead, since the response it so great it will be an “Open” casting call for American touge 2. There is no limit on HP. Hachi’s are still welcomed if they think its good enough for the challenge with the big hp cars. Shoot will be after D1

Comment

Do we still just post here if we're interested in participating?

Im part of a team of guys right now whom are building a the new 06 Civic Si coupe to full road race spec for SEMA.

This would be an excellent way to put the new Si to the test.

Email any info to AndyZ@V562.com

Thanks

Comment

I would like to sign up also. Me and Bro have one (NA vs SC) both are street tuned. Both are tuned by Aerodyne Industries.

BMI,
              if interested please e-mail @ put3ska@gmail.com

Comment

Go ahead and sign me up to.

I have an '85 MR2. N/A, being built for hammer down canyon driving.

Comment

i am shooting to put a K20 (JDM type R) in my CF levin (AE86) coupe by xmas
                  looking to make about 300hp or so NA
                  only thing holding me up right now is the custom fab on the bellhousing
                  after that everything is cake
                  i would not mind if i could make it into this touge shootout
                  going to be the day after D1/JGTC agian?

Max

Comment

Originally posted by INFO
                    Newest update:

AE86 Casting call for the Hachi roku challenge has been cancelled!

Instead, since the response it so great it will be an “Open” casting call for American touge 2. There is no limit on HP. Hachi’s are still welcomed if they think its good enough for the challenge with the big hp cars. Shoot will be after D1

ah i c i c. so its another american touge type deal.
                    cool still.
                    i wanna sign up, my e-mail is streax86@yahoo.com if they need it. got a nice turboed hachi

Comment

I want to run. I just finished my FD. Please send me more info when the time comes. Thanks.

Calvin Wan
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by c.wan
                        I want to run. I just finished my FD. Please send me more info when the time comes. Thanks.

Calvin Wan
                        You wouldn't drive just spectate
                        did you see the 1st American Touge Battle???
                        you drive/tow your car down to streets if willow then KT and Orido would be testing it out
                        filming takes ALLLLLLLLLLLL day
                        but you get a free lasagna lunch

Max

Comment

too bad I wanted to see a ae-86 challange! Oh well this sounds good
                          John

Comment

AMERICAN TOUGE II
                            Following the success of the 1st American Touge early this year, Zigzag
                            Asia America will be moving forward in the production of American Touge II.
                            The film shoot is scheduled for December 19th 2005 with a release date
                            first in Japan in February and in the US mid April. It will feature an all star cast of Keiichi Tsuchiya, Manabu Orido, Yasuyuki Kazama, Rhys Millen and Ken Gushi.

The general overview is that we will be to feature 5 to 6 of
                            the top American tuner shops cars and show their true
                            performance in the hands of professionals in the way only Best Motoring can. This will be a Best Motoring / Hot Version regular segment so it will be viewed in several countries. The American Touge II will be announced and promoted though several of our coaffiliated internet sites and magazines. We will pre-promote the event by having an open casting call to enter American tuners to submit their car to be one of the challengers of the American Touge II. This will be hosted on our web site in conjunction with several online news & forum sites as well as in magazines. At the time of the event December 19th, the shoot will also be covered by the media.

Comment

Any Info would be good
                              I know a few nice Evos that are interested..
                              Jathnael@speedzoku.com

Comment

I have a Miata that i have spent many hours tuning on local mountains .... that is.. if you are looking for soemthing different from Hachi's and 240's...

Comment

Working...
                                X