X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

calvin; the car looks sick.

Comment

AMERICAN TOUGE II

Gentlemen, My name is Ken Takahashi, I am the Director for Zigzag Asia aka Best Motoring International. Thank you for keeping tabs on this thread. I am happy to announce that we will start accepting applicants (FREE) to submit their cars to be in the American Touge II film shoot December 19th (Monday) at Willow Springs Raceway, Rosamond, CA for Hot Version International.

As previous posts stated we will select 5 vehicles that Keiichi Tsuchiya and Manabu Orido will drive and do a driving impression. Keep in mind, their comments are non-bias and they will drive the cars to it’s fullest capacity. Good or bad it will be on tape so words of wisdom, don’t embarrass yourself and your sponsor by bring an unprepared car.

The course will be “Horse Thief Mile”, 11 tight turn road course with major elevation changes that simulate canyon-like driving. This is a very technical course so suspension tuning is very vital as well as horse power.

Vehicles can be any platform FR, FF, mid-engine etc. 2WD and AWD. Must be on factory chassis NO tube frame. Street tires NO Racing Slicks. Can run on any octane of gas. Please submit 1 picture “jpeg” of your entry car along with a list of spec and what Tuner Shop you will be representing on “word format” please don’t forget your contact information. We will post the pictures on our site www.bestmotoringvideo.com starting October 1st.
      Please send pics/specs to: ken@zigzagasia.com

If your car is selected we will contact you to finalize the process.
      Thank you and Good Luck!

Comment

Yo count me in, i am located on the east coast, BMI plz put me on the video If I cant be in the video then let me help out some how, i will do it for free
        Last edited by Rufio_28532; 09-28-2005, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Sign us up for it. Wether it be the FC, FD, 350Z, or the 240's

Comment

There is a new thread on Best Motoring that talks more about the casting call...
            http://www.bestmotoringvideo.com/for...hread.php?t=13

Check it out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BestMotoring
              AMERICAN TOUGE II

Gentlemen, My name is Ken Takahashi, I am the Director for Zigzag Asia aka Best Motoring International. Thank you for keeping tabs on this thread. I am happy to announce that we will start accepting applicants (FREE) to submit their cars to be in the American Touge II film shoot December 19th (Monday) at Willow Springs Raceway, Rosamond, CA for Hot Version International.

As previous posts stated we will select 5 vehicles that Keiichi Tsuchiya and Manabu Orido will drive and do a driving impression. Keep in mind, their comments are non-bias and they will drive the cars to it’s fullest capacity. Good or bad it will be on tape so words of wisdom, don’t embarrass yourself and your sponsor by bring an unprepared car.

The course will be “Horse Thief Mile”, 11 tight turn road course with major elevation changes that simulate canyon-like driving. This is a very technical course so suspension tuning is very vital as well as horse power.

Vehicles can be any platform FR, FF, mid-engine etc. 2WD and AWD. Must be on factory chassis NO tube frame. Street tires NO Racing Slicks. Can run on any octane of gas. Please submit 1 picture “jpeg” of your entry car along with a list of spec and what Tuner Shop you will be representing on “word format” please don’t forget your contact information. We will post the pictures on our site www.bestmotoringvideo.com starting October 1st.
              Please send pics/specs to: ken@zigzagasia.com

If your car is selected we will contact you to finalize the process.
              Thank you and Good Luck!

hi ken,
              if we already e-mailed you about signing up, do we have to re-apply on the website?
              thanks

Comment

Not really.... I basiclly sent it to the same place. it go's to the Producers of the show in Japan and they will pic the finalist.

Hope this helps,

Comment

Hey Ken i just sent you an e-mail
                  Hasslegren would like to take a shot at this
                  with thier Formula Atalantic powered 4AG AE86

Max

Comment

Today is the LAST DAY.

Comment

From Zigzag Asia (America) Inc

Greetings,

Thank you sooo much for your support for the American Touge II Challenge!

The shoot went great! We had over 40 tuners bring their best and badest cars in the Nation.

We had mobs of people there.

Next year were planning to make this a bigger event. The techie tuner guys liked it, the drifter crowd loved the action. It was like the next level to drifting, showcasing the Turners talents and spotlighting the car not the driver.

Tsuchiya and Kazama were very impressed with the technological advances American’s have made with these cars.

Again, thank you! This would not been possible without your support!

Have a good Holiday,

Zigzag Asia (America) Inc.

Comment

eh. hm. no orido testing the cars....makes me want to believe that rumor more and more. but the pics looks great, and looks like people had fun

Comment

who's that girl in the red suit on the far left? pic3.

Comment

Originally posted by kenversusryu
                            who's that girl in the red suit on the far left? pic3.
                            verena mei

Comment

Cover Art

Comment

Working...
                              X