sc300 and sc400s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by driftxtreem
    Crazy who is the guy with that badass civic Kumakubo was talkin about he said that dude could put up a fight with a fr anyday.
    That is Mr. Kyle Arai in the red EK (or was it EG? I dunno my Honda tech). Only FF guy I've ever seen choku a straight. He's pretty crazy ... especially on the mountain *grabs whatever he can hold onto*

Comment

Originally posted by shh!itsa secret
      is it fun counting money after some dude puts it in your g-string?
      man your up to a whole four posts and thay have all been sh't related, good job you can be a member if you can make it five.

Comment

Originally posted by driftxtreem
        man your up to a whole four posts and thay have all been sh't related, good job you can be a member if you can make it five.
        Beautiful driftxtreem. You guys a freaking retarted. Who cares what car is good for drift. Weather if it is a sorrer or whatever. If you can drift it and you like it, good for you. American Drifters are as good as japanse, cause we sit here and analize on some forum and they go and do it. So the time you guys were spending fighting you could of been drifting, or learning how to imporove

Comment

i was thinkin about buying an SC300...you can find a 93 for around 7g's with like 70k miles

Comment

You can buy a car and then be broke.

Buy a FC or an S13 and you'll have enough left over for a LSD and maybe some nice coilover/dampers and a Big Mac.

-MR

Comment

Working...
            X