No announcement yet.

F&F AND YOU!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i actuallt thought the two movies were ok....
    of coarse, im not sure what that means from someone who drifts a pick up :P

Comment

yes

I would have to agree with everyones opinions on here. But like AMG, i have also seen sneak peaks of the Drift Alliance DVD, yeah we hype it up alot, yeah we say its goin to be the best DVD drifting has ever seen, yes there is alot of pressure on pete to get it perfect...but honestly it will be! F&F will hit its market and so will we. In the end everyone will do what they want and watch what they want.
      after all we still have Mtv!

Comment

Hehe DA DVD! I dont think the regular masses are ready for it! Seriously though, stop bashing something youve never seen. "Dont judge a book by its cover". Anyways cars will be a thing of the past in a couple years, were the last of the breed of car guys I bet. Were all screwed over together! YAY!

Comment

Originally posted by TopicsSenior
          I would have to agree with everyones opinions on here. But like AMG, i have also seen sneak peaks of the Drift Alliance DVD, yeah we hype it up alot, yeah we say its goin to be the best DVD drifting has ever seen, yes there is alot of pressure on pete to get it perfect...but honestly it will be! F&F will hit its market and so will we. In the end everyone will do what they want and watch what they want.
          DA DVD = Documentary (i think?)
          Fast and furious = fictional screenplay

for realism and dope drifting, of course the documentary SHOULD win. but it's all a matter of preference.

Matrix was a screenplay with lots of fictional fighting. I think it's way doper than any bruce lee or jet-li kung fu / realistic fighting movie, or even any documentary movie. But that's my personal preference...

ps - i will be buying a DA DVD for sure !! make no mistake!

Comment

Originally posted by TopicsSenior
            Yes we do and we have DA/MTV meeting next Tues...they will love the trailer..
            When we first walked in Viacom/MTV Tony shouted at the top of his lungs (in the huge waiting room filled with ppl for BET,MTV,MTV2,Nik,Spike,CMT appointments)
            "I'm the NEXT BIG THING"...I was laffing inside pretty hard....they don't give a flying *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* about MTV but if we make/produce the show..it's ON..
            Last edited by ///AMG; 09-19-2005, 04:51 PM.

Comment

yes, it's about sideways hats and black t-shirts that are way too small for you..... oh yeah don't forget the black wristband. LOL that's real drifting.

Comment

Originally posted by akuma S14
                yes, it's about sideways hats and black t-shirts that are way too small for you..... oh yeah don't forget the black wristband. LOL that's real drifting.
                At least Americans can identify with that...its punk rock..

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
                  I want to see how many domestics they destroy, flip, or run over with 18 wheelers.
                  Probably several. They'll make sure the domestic understeers into a cliff cause it can't handle, or wrecks into a car because it can't keep up on the Wangan.

They're just jealous of Eleanor.

Comment

ok...i know in the end that the movie has it's benefits(and drawbacks)...but what i don't understand is why people are going to watch it if they're just going to talk about how bad its was? i don't get it

Comment

Originally posted by ///AMG
                      At least Americans can identify with that...its punk rock..
                      punk rock?? thats NINE O' NINE BIATCH. wow 909ers = lame.

Comment

909 wooot Metal Mulisha
                        Last edited by ///AMG; 09-19-2005, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by akuma S14
                          Dont forget the 50 50 grinds and frame slides...thats part of it too right?
                          Last edited by j.r.; 09-19-2005, 09:50 PM.
                          www.driftalliance.com
                          TEAM FALKEN

Comment

Originally posted by J-BloodAE86
                            punk rock?? thats NINE O' NINE BIATCH. wow 909ers = lame.
                            whats 909? I used to have FMF 909 handle bars on my cr450f.. Aluminum handlebars are lame? please elaborate
                            www.driftalliance.com
                            TEAM FALKEN

Comment

Originally posted by j.r.
                              whats 909? I used to have FMF 909 handle bars on my cr450f.. Aluminum handlebars are lame? please elaborate
                              909 = Area code in souther cali out in the boon docks.. Wasup JR..

Comment

what are you guys talking about? there's not even drifting in the DA dvd. and its definetally not a documentary. all i have so far is rich spitting a bunch of beer on people and tony doing doughnuts around stuff.

-pete

seriously if they don't let me start posting on this *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing web board i'im gonna go *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing nutz.
                                www.chrisforsberg.com
                                www.driftalliance.com
                                www.nosdrift.com
                                www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

Working...
                                X