Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stars of FSF3 and locations

http://www.zap2it.com/movies/news/st...-26825,00.html
    i've heard some place where they want too shoot but cant post right now until i know for sure. for any that care

Bow Wow Races to 'Fast and Furious 3'
    Thu, Sep 22, 2005, 10:09 AM PT
    By Hanh Nguyen

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - Bow Wow, who skates into theaters on Friday (Sept. 23) with "Roll Bounce," is trading up for a larger set of wheels.
    The 18-year-old rapping actor will fulfill his need for speed with "The Fast and the Furious 3," the latest installment of the popular street-racing film franchise.

"Me and Lucas Black are actually starring in that movie," says Bow Wow. "'Fast and the Furious 3: Tokyo.' It's gonna be hot and different. My first action movie, so it's gonna be great."

Directed by Justin Lin ("Better Luck Tomorrow"), the story revolves around a not-so-ugly American who flees to Tokyo to avoid prison for his illegal racing ways. He discovers the next level in rubber-burning adrenalin rushes: drift racing. The underground motor sport challenges drivers to accelerate through hairpin turns and then spin out of them, making for hair-raising races through city streets.

"It starts filming in the first week of October," says the rapper. "After [promoting 'Roll Bounce'] I go to Europe for a week and then I'm back over here for three and a half months. Then we're over in Tokyo and Japan for three and half weeks."

Although his movie career is advancing swiftly, Bow Wow isn't turning his back on his hip-hop roots. The teen has four albums to his onomatopoeic name, with the latest, "Wanted," released in July. He would also like to add to his soundtrack resume, which includes songs for "Wild Wild West" and "Big Momma's House."

"Definitely," he says. "I got to get on the 'Fast and the Furious' soundtrack."

gosh...DRIFT RACING?!?!?!?!?!?!..........most of touge is gripped while racing anyways except for tight tight hairpins. SPINNING OUT OF TURNS?!?! wrong information. and i dont think theres much DRIFT RACING on CITY STREETS. and plus Bow Wow's grammar is wrong, its Lucas Black and I

Comment

Wow I hope we get to see Bow Wows impression of Ja Rule!

Comment

Wow, Bow wow in F&F3.....i'm speechless. This movie had the potential to be pretty cool shooting in Tokyo and all but yet again they muck it up. Bad thing about all of this is that there is still a HUGE group of people that don't know what Drifting is and their introduction is going to be a bad movie with a rap star Drifter. I can see it now "Yp, I can take that turn and don't even have to granny clutch it b!tch"

And you all thought it couldnt get any worse.

Comment

wtf why couldn't they just work with tyson beckford.
          Lucus Black, ain't he the kid from sling blade?
          Last edited by my 1 88 u; 09-23-2005, 07:07 PM.

Comment

How on earth are they going to fit him into the story if this is supposed to take place in japan?!

ah well..whatever...honestly..I thought tyrese was totally going to ruin the second movie and he turned out to be entertaining so maybe we'll be surprized by bow wow's performance

Comment

and i thought this movie would be a great improve over the other 2 just for no having Paul walker. But Bow wow? are you phucking serious?

but i saw it coming.

The fast and the furious= JA rule
              2 fast 2 furious= Ludacris
              the F&f3 =Bow wow? I was hoping for lil john
              F&F4= ?????

Comment

military brat probably. i dont understand it though, how is the kid in america gonna pick a fight with the undisputed drift king in tokyo in order to help a friend out?

if you guys havent read into the story, a kid flees the states to japan and decides to race/drift against the drift king in order to pay off a friends debt.

Comment

sounds silly doesn't it?

No undercover cops?

PS what is FSF3?

Comment

to explain how a kid goes to japan to pay off a friend's debt...

***spoiler alert*** (from last time i've heard about the script)

the kid basically gets busted for street racing in cali. instead of goin to jail, the judge orders him to stay with his only living relative who happens to be in the army and stationed in japan. so jail, or go to japan. he goes to japan. that's how the story is setup.

he then goes to school. falls in love w. a girl who just happens to be the drift king/gangster's girlfriend. hate when that happens to me. it's a daily occurence. except for the part of me going to school. and the story goes from there.

you don't go to these movies for the story. you go for the cars. DUH!

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u
                      wtf why couldn't they just work with tyson beckford.
                      cause people would confuse him with tyresse from the 2nd movie.

Comment

WHY ARE PEOPLE REPLYING????,
                        stars of FSF3 and locations
                        "Who the eff cares"
                        End.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
                          Wow, Bow wow in F&F3.....i'm speechless. This movie had the potential to be pretty cool shooting in Tokyo and all but yet again they muck it up. Bad thing about all of this is that there is still a HUGE group of people that don't know what Drifting is and their introduction is going to be a bad movie with a rap star Drifter. I can see it now "Yp, I can take that turn and don't even have to granny clutch it b!tch"
                          And you all thought it couldnt get any worse.
                          Agreed 100% This is worse than the 1jz Mustang

wait a minute.......no...........it's not.

Comment

If I could, I would burn this sport to the ground before this movie came out.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Barker
                              If I could, I would burn this sport to the ground before this movie came out.
                              haha, thats how everyones attitude (towards F&F+drifting) sounds like

Comment

Working...
                              X