ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FF3 - Casting Process - the latest information!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DomLee
    No one said that the entire plot line would consist of say...the Falken cars drifting in the mountains. Cars are used for various scenes...so w/o seeing the entire storyboard...you will not know what cars will be used in which scenes.

There is a car show written into the script. I have a feeling that is where a lot of the cars are going to be used.

Don't judge the movie just yet...as there is only a small bit of info out there.

I hope your right.

Comment

This thread is probably the most entertaining one on this forum! Sucks the bickering stopped. Anyways, hit me up if you wanna use my car for the second shoot. It's fixed now and it's soooo soo pretty..

Comment

Originally posted by R1moto
        I am disapointed in the cars comfirmed for ff3 by craig, I don't think they accuratly represent the what people are actually running on the mountains of Japan. It would be nice if the movie was more realistic, maybe then it wouldn't make a laughing stock of the drifting comunity. I understand that this is a business and the dollar is king, but it would be nice if the movie was enjoyable by the enthusiasts, not just the 13-16 year old market.
        Co-sign, the cars in ff3 that are being cast as far as i can tell are too clean and how should i put this, "american" looking. Drift cars usually over here aren't too clean, means no car wash in weeks or months and actually LOOK experienced i.e. chipped paint, cracked bumpers, ducttape, ziptyes, mismatched paintjobs/rims, worn interior etc. If a casting call was maybe tried in japan, you'd maybe find ALOT more cars fit for the descriptions you want AND for the whole theme of the movie and more VIPs, which it seems is in short supply in the USA.....But you guys didnt....
        But good luck anyway, although i rant and rave about how bad this movie's gonna be on realisim i just gotta hope everyone's gonna just say "It's just a movie"

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd
          after sitting down and reviewing several scenarios as well as overlooking paperwork and discussing options with others, it looks like this is going to be a dirty situation.
          And I remember when your site said "EverythingDrift guarantees $100 more dollars per day per car." Q: What happened to that? A: They were forced to pull it down because it was BS.

And I also remember you saying that you had all these top drift cars signed...and that they were under exclusives. At least that's what you told the folks who showed up at your casting call. Well, many of the people at your call wound up calling US to be cast and all the top RHD cars were cast at the highest possible rate, $250 per day.

You also said that we were taking a cut of people's monies. More BS.

By the way...I notice that you STILL continue to ignore the issue of the stolen Hyundai of Marck Fernandez...WHERE'S THE CAR, Mr. Integrity???

Then you suggest that I'm not willing to help George...let me get this straight...you bash me on thread after thread, then you imply that I should still help you? Does anyone else see comedy in this? GEORGE: If you'd like to work together, publicly fire Jacob and Marck and I'll welcome you on board as our right hand guy. Otherwise, stick with your "A" team.....

I congratulate you on your casting call. We had three others just like it several years ago. But the real credit for ANY casting call needs to go the network of people who show up. Any monkey can make 300 phone calls.

I told you from the start...every piece of misinformation you spread will be refuted publicly.

Folks...what's REALLY happening here is that Universal is being copied on EVERY SINGLE thread of misinformation spread by Jacob's team and they're fed up. Perhaps if they concentrate on serving their clients without propaganda and fiction, their clients would benefit.

MovieCarZ IS under contract and IS providing cars WITH THE HELP OF many great people, including Dave Green, Igor (AutomotiveForums), Formula D right down to individuals themselves who have given us great referrals.

The ULTIMATE decision on the cars we present is UNIVERSAL'S!!

Here we are a day before the first scene's roll in of 100+ cars and our competitor is not able to confirm a single car has been placed through them.

I think that says it all.

Look, I hate to bore people with this sinister debate in a public forum...I apologize....but I will not allow my team to be publicly bashed without clearing the air. Fortunately, unlike the news media, here, we all get equal time.

See all of you MovieCarZ clients tomorrow at roll in.

If anyone else would like to be considered for the November scene we're set to cast, please contact us. Its STILL free and we STILL need 50+ HARDCORE DRIFT CARS. Rice need not apply.

Comment

Originally posted by Oki Drifter
            Co-sign, the cars in ff3 that are being cast as far as i can tell are too clean and how should i put this, "american" looking. Drift cars usually over here aren't too clean, means no car wash in weeks or months and actually LOOK experienced i.e. chipped paint, cracked bumpers, ducttape, ziptyes, mismatched paintjobs/rims, worn interior etc. If a casting call was maybe tried in japan, you'd maybe find ALOT more cars fit for the descriptions you want AND for the whole theme of the movie and more VIPs, which it seems is in short supply in the USA.....But you guys didnt....
            But good luck anyway, although i rant and rave about how bad this movie's gonna be on realisim i just gotta hope everyone's gonna just say "It's just a movie"

We'd love to get these cars!! If anyone owns such a car, EMAIL US NOW!! liebermc1@cox.net

Comment

Originally posted by SpoonFork
              This thread is probably the most entertaining one on this forum! Sucks the bickering stopped. Anyways, hit me up if you wanna use my car for the second shoot. It's fixed now and it's soooo soo pretty..

Bickering resumed, at your request (thanks for doing your part, Jacob).

Please email me at liebermc1@cox.net if your sincere.

Or, you can email Jacob's team to see if they can help you.
              Last edited by craiglieberman; 10-12-2005, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by craiglieberman
                Bickerinr resumed, at your request (thanks for doing your part, Jacob).

Please email me at liebermc1@cox.net if your sincere.

Or, you can email Jacob's team to see if they can help you.
                The bickering needs to stop now. Theres to much dirt slinging and all that is mentioned was reviewed under diffrent circumstances. At this point Craig it is in both our best intrests to cease and decist. Email me if you want to talk in a one on one matter or call me at the number below. But for all parties involved. Like originally I said, the only reason I originally agreed to help was to make sure people dont get screwed in this. We are for the drifter.. Nothing more. Anyone has any questions you are all free to email me as well or call me with any concerns.

George Garcia
                GeorgeG@EverythingDrift.com
                562-652-2070 (put wrong number earlier)
                Last edited by EverythingDrift; 10-12-2005, 05:29 PM.

Comment

wow hopefully i get to be in the movie as well.

Comment

Craig, you're overexagerating to make yourself look good.

Nothing has changed on our end. The terms of our contract are still the same.

As you said, the ultimate decision on who to use for cars is still made by Universal.

If you give someone a tasty filet mignon for $25, he'll thank you, pay you, tip the waiter, and leave. When a new restaurant down the street opens up and offers the same filet mignon for $15, the customer is interested, and wants to check it out. But there's something that's missing at that restaurant if they can offer the exact same steak for $10 cheaper...

The $25 restaurant will appear empty for awhile, but the customers will return...
                    Last edited by Slapshotnerd; 10-12-2005, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Craig, you're overexagerating to make yourself look good.

Nothing has changed on our end. The terms of our contract are still the same.

As you said, the ultimate decision on who to use for cars is still made by Universal.

If you give someone a tasty filet mignon for $25, he'll thank you, pay you, tip the waiter, and leave. When a new restaurant down the street opens up and offers the same filet mignon for $15, the customer is interested, and wants to check it out. But there's something that's missing at that restaurant if they can offer the exact same steak for $10 cheaper...

The $25 restaurant will appear empty for awhile, but the customers will return...
                      Yeah? And you can get a good look at a T Bone by sticking your head up a bull's a$$, but wouldn't you rather take the butcher's word for it?

The moral of the story is either A) You're full of BS
                      B) You have your head somewhere *ahem* interesting.

You pick.

CLIFF NOTES: About 100 of my clients (and some of your former ones) will be rolling in tomorrow AS CONFIRMED CONTRACTED cars, while Marck will be forced to attempt to squeeze himself and his buddies into our roll-in using his "contact" on site. Thank god Security will be on site.

I notice how you CONTINUE to duck the issues...where's the more money you promised?

Where's the long roster of premium drift cars and stunning show machines?

Is there a SINGLE person here that has been confirmed by your team? (crickets)

And my favorite, WHERE'S THE CAR, MARCK?????

Hey George, check your boy.

Comment

edit - the truth is out there, you just have to look for it.
                        Last edited by Slapshotnerd; 10-12-2005, 12:53 PM.

Comment

this is really dissapointing, i just read the whole thread and just could not believe it......

........what happened to the civics, integras,eclipses, etc,...man, why they are not on the list

not, seriously wtf is going on, nobody is going to offer their cars to any of you if you keep acting like dumbasses, fighting over the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by EverythingDrift
                            George Garcia
                            GeorgeG@EverythingDrift.com
                            562-625-2070
                            Your number is disconnected....do you guys even really exist?

Comment

Originally posted by craiglieberman
                              Your number is disconnected....do you guys even really exist?
                              try 562-652-2070

guess he accidentally transposed a number...

Comment

try 562-652-2070

guess he accidentally transposed a number...
                                What he said.. people that know me got the number.. Sorry though.. I typed it and didnt notice it.

Comment

Working...
                                X