Papa Gushi's 2006 Drift Car Unveiled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Papa Gushi's 2006 Drift Car Unveiled

In an announcement made at the Seibon booth at SEMA, just moments ago, Papa Gushi will be drifting a RHD Purple WRX for the 2006 Formula D competition season.

The car recently won Best of Show at Phoenix HIN on October 15th, and was recently converted to full drift spec by Kingpin Performance of Phoenix, AZ.

Full details to come shortly!

That's hot. haha sounds good..is it still purple? or is repainted to Gushi Green!?

Comment

which year wrx?

Comment

gushi vs gushi haha. pictures please

Comment

You know, for as young as Ken is you would think he would be on here all the time...

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u
            which year wrx?
            speculation has it that it is a 2004. More details to come!

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyBadger
              You know, for as young as Ken is you would think he would be on here all the time...
              he goes to school and works haha. also he's on myspace too hahah

Comment

wow! Subies are becomin the "In" thing all over the world now it seems(no hate)
                Team Orange has completely changed from 15s to Imprezas and now the bug's gone over to the usa Nice to see more 4dr/Minor cars gettin into the silvia dominated competition

Comment

Originally posted by Oki Drifter
                  wow! Subies are becomin the "In" thing all over the world now it seems(no hate)
                  Team Orange has completely changed from 15s to Imprezas and now the bug's gone over to the usa Nice to see more 4dr/Minor cars gettin into the silvia dominated competition
                  are you serious? yuk. How about the manufactures develop more FR's instead of tuning shop producing these freeks of nature

Comment

man..if every drifter's dad is going to drift..then there should be a D1 senior..hehe..

Comment

Here are some pics..

I am now going to refer to papa gushi as "purple rain".....shoot the J...shoot it!!

Comment

i like the tire tread vinyl on the hood, but i think some spacers should go on the wheels. otherwise, the car is awesome

Comment

I'm sorry but that thing is ugly, as well as the mopar charger, gushi mustang and the monotonous falken colors. These companies need to take a lesson from pac rim or monster fab in how to design a drift car.

Comment

i like the color, and the use of CF on the doors and stuff...
                            but im not too fond of that body kit or that stupid tread on the car.
                            looks like it got ran over or something....

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u
                              I'm sorry but that thing is ugly, as well as the mopar charger, gushi mustang and the monotonous falken colors. These companies need to take a lesson from pac rim or monster fab in how to design a drift car.
                              why dont you purify yourself in the waters of lake minitonka?

I dont really think the car is ugly..purple is an interesting pick for color though..but that body kit is one that is pretty sought after among WRX people and the carbon fiber is a cool touch..maybe the tire tread graphics aren't that great but Im sure that will change sometime during the next season.

Comment

Working...
                              X