No announcement yet.

DRIFT ALLIANCE on ESPN2 (Import Racer) Dec 21/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holy *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* dirt alliance hahahahaha thats a total rip off of you guys, quite funny though.

Comment

Here you go:

"Over the past few years, The Dirt Alliance brand has evolved into a core company that represents the Dirt Lifestyle. Since Day One, our goal has been to bring style and innovation into this stale market. Every product we put out is something we are proud to offer under the DA name.

DA. The Original"

They should add....."and we steal Drift Alliance's logos to bring style and innovation into this stale market."
      Last edited by RyanHampton; 12-23-2005, 12:03 AM.
      Ryan Hampton

Baller Bolts Titanium Hardware

Comment

I say we knife fight them for the rights. I've got long arms and I'm stabby, put me in coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Barker
          I say we knife fight them for the rights. I've got long arms and I'm stabby, put me in coach.
          I'll add to that..I say you also find some really good..professional...punk rock lawyers

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeySlide
            I'll add to that..I say you also find some really good..professional...punk rock lawyers
            Andrew Bane (aka Trunk) when he finishes school?

Comment

Guys that was awesome I had no clue it was gonna be on i was sitting at hooters eating dinner and i look up and see my co-workers R32 slide across the screen and go nuts. Then i see me drifting in my red S14 and my jaw drops it was great. It made it better because i saw it at hooters on the big screen.
              Good way to addvertise our shop groundzeromotorsports.

Comment

I missed it! Can anyone provide a copy or point me in the right direction? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by JA92S13
                  I missed it! Can anyone provide a copy or point me in the right direction? Thanks.
                  it's ESPN2. I'm sure it will repeat 10 more times before the new year

Comment

bwahaha... I saw a dirt alliance sticker today and was like "wtf?" :lol:

frigging rediculous. you guys should go do some CORR races or something...lol

Comment

Know the feeling...Drift Session has been around since 2001, and we've had all manner of "copy-cat" names...straight out though, in our case...even so far as to have t-shirts with our copyright on them. Pretty crazy, huh?

Comment

Cant believe it about those copycats, how lame is that. At least come up with your own logo. About the ESPN thing, I think the first time drifting was on ESPN was on SpeedWorld a few months back, the Toyo Drift Challenge. The high point of the show was JR taking the win, and unfortunately the low point of the show was the Miata guy crashing on the first turn of the entire event and almost hitting the camera man. Talk about a bad first impression of the sport Drifting. hahahaha

Comment

cool episode. i saw myslef too!

Comment

Thanks Paul for the video!!!

Comment

Good job DA and Sal and Wunder-dude (the guy behind the scenes).

P.S. Checkout on My space for "S'mores Blvd" that's Drift Alliance plus Sal and their newly formed Rock and Roll band. They're on my My Space Top 8.

Peace

Comment

Wait, are you serious?...I can't find them

Comment

Working...
                                X