Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANNOUCMENT NEW Atlanta Circuit

Announcement

HTS Motor sports Inc. (David Hayman, Scott Tackett, Mike Sims) Is association with Top Hat Performance and SEDA would like to announce Black Hills Circuit will feature a 1 mile circuit covering motor sports including Drift, Time Attack, Karting, Motto-x, Auto-x, and other interested motor sports. We would like to see a gauge of interest in supporting our newly founded organization. Please email us at track-interest@tophatperformance.com with a message of interest so we can get a feel for a customer base.

Track is 45 minuets out of Atlanta. Track will be a full race facility and fully staffed speed shop on premises. Unlike other large tracks we will cater towards average enthusiast as well as pro shops and professional drivers. Customers would be welcome to attend various events and rent out the track as well.

PLEASE EMAIL US with your interest

Thank you in advance for your interest and support,
    David Hayman, Scott Tackett, Mike Sims, and Stephen Cooke
    Track-interest@tophatperformance.com

Although based in Hawaii, we're happy to see that a new track has opened to service the needs of the mainland and local race events.

We're on the verge of losing our track in April 2006, which is a very scary thought indeed. I can only hope that your track will be successful and carry well on into the future.

Comment

Build the drifting track with a sprinkler system. Wet track on demand will be a hit with the drifting crowd.

Comment

This is great news for everyone in the South East!!!
        If anybody has some good "track-pics" of the Drifting tracks in Japan, please send them to these guys so they can get some good ideas from guys that have been doing this for many years....

Comment

Huh? this could be the first track built with drifting in mind?

Merry Christmas
          Ryan Hampton

Baller Bolts Titanium Hardware

Comment

As far as i know they already have the basic design for the track, they are just going to add-on to it
            http://www.barnesvillekarting.com/

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
              Build the drifting track with a sprinkler system. Wet track on demand will be a hit with the drifting crowd.
              thats actually a pretty good *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing idea

I only have one rerquest......build it closer to me

Comment

Originally posted by RyanHampton
                Huh? this could be the first track built with drifting in mind?

Merry Christmas

i think willow springs is making one too

Comment

This is an older pic, but it shows the course layout. It's a 1/2 mile road course with an integrated banked oval.

We are in the works of getting the artist rendisions done so that we can show you guys/ gals what it's gonna look like when it's done. The pic posted above is very old and the track will barely look like this when it's done. It's going to be much wider and more additions. The Oval that you see is banked at 15 degrees and is totally driftable as it stands now.
                  We haven't set a solid date for the first open day yet. But it's going to be very soon. We are setting it up to handle D1 and Formula D Events.
                  I haven't heard what the final price is going to be for a general daily price but I will post up rates and fees as soon as I hear.

btw...I love the idea of a on-demand sprinkler system.

Chris Rhoad
                  SEDA Co-Owner

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
                    summit point has this on one of their tracks if i recall.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhoad Racing

This is an older pic, but it shows the course layout. It's a 1/2 mile road course with an integrated banked oval.

We are in the works of getting the artist rendisions done so that we can show you guys/ gals what it's gonna look like when it's done. The pic posted above is very old and the track will barely look like this when it's done. It's going to be much wider and more additions. The Oval that you see is banked at 15 degrees and is totally driftable as it stands now.
                      We haven't set a solid date for the first open day yet. But it's going to be very soon. We are setting it up to handle D1 and Formula D Events.
                      I haven't heard what the final price is going to be for a general daily price but I will post up rates and fees as soon as I hear.

btw...I love the idea of a on-demand sprinkler system.

Chris Rhoad
                      SEDA Co-Owner

any elevation changes?

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u
                        any elevation changes?
                        yes.
                        from turn 6 and 2 to turn 1...there is about 10ft-15ft difference in altitude

Comment

the track was officially purchased yesterday. Construction/revenovations will commense in 90 days.

Comment

wow 90 days, in california it would take like 4 years, if you are lucky for all the permits and crap to open a racetrack

Comment

this is sweet!

Comment

Working...
                              X