Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn i suppose

Comment

Driftgirl makes a good point, but it's totally fun to blow people away in a crappy looking car. Taking people by suprise.

Comment

What would draw a bigger audience?

1- S13 w/Sr20det blah, blah: kit, painted, nice rims....show worthy

or

2- S13 w/Sr20det blah, blah: dented up, rusted

Both have equal drivers, both perform the same.. but when theyre out on the track Id rather watch the car that looked like someone cared about it at one time being beaten half to death

not that big of a deal to see car #2 slide into a rail or wall.

I like to see people get out of their cars, rip off damaged BN Sports (or whatever) front ends and then keep on driftin!!

theres nothing wrong with the other style....we all have or likes and dislikes.

EyeCandy=Added shock value I guess

Comment

Yeah i have to agree driftgirl, But to be honest i think when it comes to drifting. I personally rather spend money on body kits and Asthetics last.

Practice > Upgrade > Asthetics

Though to each there own right?

Comment

I drive a chevette.

Comment

i am poor so i say no kit

Comment

Don't understand me wrong, i like kits on driftcars to. What I don't like is when people who have never driftet post about kits for there new driftcars. A kit on a NOOBS car IS a waste of money! Why take the risk to destroy a fine bodykit while learning to drift...

Comment

I like when the first thing guys who have never drifted before want to do is hook them selfs up with a body kit and a powerful engine... you know to start learning to drift on..

just what everyone whos never drifted before needs 300 horse power and 5k in body kits..

Comment

I say if you care about your car and drift you wouldn't get a kit because you would be scared to reck it.

Comment

You guys have to remember: A big deal to you may not be a big deal to others.

I hear people say: "I'd put that 2G's into my motor before buying a kit"

ok, what if the motor is hooked and its not a big deal to put on a kit.....even if it gets smashed?

Maybe he's able to replace it if it gets smashed up. so who's to say he's stupid for hookin up his car top-2-bottom?????

Comment

If they have 2gs to waist they can send them my way...

just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by prodigy
                          I say if you care about your car and drift you wouldn't get a kit because you would be scared to reck it.
                          4 kits in 2 years and MANY repairs (if able)....I care about my car. I care that it looks nice while gettin tha job done

Comment

club4ag - "moto"

FUNCTION B4 FORM!

Comment

See DriftGirl you are probably the most fortunate person on this forum, so I could see you worrying about what kit to put on your car. I for one am more worried about who I can find to put a role cage in my car.

Comment

Everyone do what you want to do. If you want 2k in bodykits, get it. If you don't, don't. No need to argue about it. I personally like looking good but don't pour money into bodykits. If you do your car the way you want then odds are it will look good. A super clean car looks just as good as a lunar space shuttle kitted one. It's all in how you, the owner, keep it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X