ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(INTERVIEW) CHRIS FORSBERG from Drift Alliance (V8 Powered 350Z)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (INTERVIEW) CHRIS FORSBERG from Drift Alliance (V8 Powered 350Z)

PLEASE post your feedback. Should we create more video clips like this?

Comment

neat content for the site. i think most websites/forums lack real content, so adding good videos like this is a great step towards entertaining your audience. thanks for posting.

Comment

Great video... it will be cool if we can get an introduction of all the teams with their cars competing in FD this year before the season starts. Not too many people, including myself, know what's going on with the FD teams.
        Hubert Young
        KORE 8 Films

Comment

Please continue to post your feedback.

The objective is to create something like an online TV show to promote the drivers.

Comment

I think its a great driver and in the future when all the pros have been interviewed it could make for a good forum to showcase some of the upcomming amateur drivers that dont get any exposure other than hoping to be noticed at a drift day or other practice event. Maybe it will spark some new discussion on this site, seems like there are a lot of trolls here so many members and so few posts.

Comment

great. keep it up

Comment

DA GOES TO EUROPE!! that was awsome i learned alot about a car that i was realy interested in i like the idea of using it for up and comiong drivers.

Comment

Originally posted by aaronlosey
                  neat content for the site. i think most websites/forums lack real content, so adding good videos like this is a great step towards entertaining your audience. thanks for posting.
                  i know of a certain website which was created solely because nobody was creating original drifting content

*downloading the movie now*

Comment

bout time the hippie got a hair cut

Anyways, good video. It would be great for others to do the same and explain there cars, what progress they gave made and, and future plans. That will give us a idea of the drivers, and how the approach there seasons. What I like about it is, its straight forward, and informational. No flashy music, yelling, or childish behavior. Which is acceptable during certain times.

Comment

Did anyone have a problem with the download time or video format?

Comment

I like the whole straight forward approach to the interview, no fancy titles, music, camera work, just a crisp interview.

Comment

good interview!!

let's talk.... i sent you a PM...

Comment

great interview, im looking for more of these in the future. i learned a lot about his new Z he's running for FD

Comment

dude chris is like so hot..omgf

Comment

Working...
                              X