ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my dad had one of the first 50 Nissan 240's ever made!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my dad had one of the first 50 Nissan 240's ever made!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just learned that my dad had one of the first 50 nissan 240's ever made! It was a bronze MT with a SR20DE N/A.
    i belive you
    18.18%
    i dont (liar)
    81.82%

SX i assume you mean? not Z... and it has an sr20 and its a 240sx? im assuming the engine was put in later right?

Comment

it is from japan, in japan, your dad did the engine swap or your lying. ohhhhhh, or mabe its a 88 special edition

Comment

I don't get it. Why would a (KA)240sx come with an SR20 stock?

Comment

one time in band camp this guy J/K the only way I could think of it happening would be durring the introduction of the line and it would have been a dealer promo car but the car would have been a rps from japan if im not mistaken. I dont see that happening because when I got my Toyota it was right hand drive and not street legal. and the car needs to go back to Japan or be destroyed.

Comment

here's a fact about the first production cars...

-about the first 10-15 are used in crash tests.
            - Several of the them.. about 5-10 are given for photograph sessions and car testors (Car and Driver magaz)
            -Hundreds of them are given to delearships for Show Room cars
            -LOTS of companies take advantage of the 1st releases for aftermarket parts

Getting an early VIN is hard to come by...
            especially the 240Z's.... (wayy off topic)

But the original 1969 240Z's... out of the first 500 cars sent to America... less than 130 have been found..

Comment

he did the swap after toasting the KA its a 240SX

Comment

what year is it
                shhhh everyone

Comment

Pics.

Comment

OOOOhhh you a liar! You said 'ever' as in no more than 50 were made. you you lie! booya hehe

Comment

My instructor has a blue top diesel in his 280z

Comment

Well if he swapped the motor then it has lost any value it might have had for being what you claim. Once I bought a rare Camaro for $4500 and sold it a few weeks later for $7000. Rare cars are cool!!

Comment

i dont get it either.

Comment

learn your facts.

Comment

You can't have an sr20 in the car when you buy it in america.

Comment

Working...
                              X