No announcement yet.

D1 driver's Search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don’t you know, D1 is so anti-American it’s sick. Their just here using you guys as content, they don’t give a fuk about you or me… they have not contributed to the growth of drifting in the US nor promote/help any US manufacture or team unless it is supervised or controlled by them…. Wake up.The people that did try to help US drifting got black balled, Tarzan, Taniguchi, Orido.....

Milano…. Might be a crazy mofo but he’s right!
    Formula D is the only one pushing to grow the sport of “US drifting” and the American drifter & encouraging manufactures to get involved and make it better for everyone (D1 just wants our $$$ via $150.00 running fee, $400.00 competition fee, gate fee, DVD’s). to them it’s all business, not for the love of the sport. Remember all your money is going back to Japan. It’s not being reinvested for better venue, events or driver sponsor programs or prize money.

You should choose your loyalty wisely. Long live Formula D!

Comment

yep...

Long Live Formula D

Comment

Hello 3100jisan,I could not have said it better myself,Im glad someone else sees the true reality.I have been preaching this same thing to the people that I interact with,but they tell me I got it all wrong.The US scene would become so much more stronger if a majority of the D1 die hards(fans/teams/sponsors) would support our own home grown seris.Dont get me wrong sure its great entertainment if thats what you looking for ,but from an insiders perspective the true integrity is not there IMO,at least as far as we(USA) are concerned.I wonder if FormulaD had an Irwindale event would it sell out????.Feel free to coment but keep it constructive,THANKS PEACE

Comment

Good bye Riki.....
          Were going to miss you, you were the only cool guy @ D's

Comment

United Master, Formula Drift's season closing event, the past two years, has been at Irwindale and as far as I know it does sell out.

Comment

Hello ,Im like duuuuhhh ,I dont know how the heck I forgot that silly me ,but whats the attendance like at the other event,I went to Somoma two times,the first year and last year,so whats it like outside of CALI ,if you know?

Comment

Originally posted by UNITEDMASTER
                Hello ,Im like duuuuhhh ,I dont know how the heck I forgot that silly me ,but whats the attendance like at the other event,I went to Somoma two times,the first year and last year,so whats it like outside of CALI ,if you know?
                The stands at Infineon are starting to become more occupied last year.. well to me it did. I guess it's making good money for FD also. They are returning here again this year.. on a Saturday. Which in my opinion would decrease the # of specators, but guess not.

I went to Infineon for both years for Formula D action.

Comment

Originally posted by 310Ojisan
                  Good bye Riki.....
                  Were going to miss you, you were the only cool guy @ D's
                  Agreed Riki was the man, Good luck Riki.

Comment

Working...
                  X