ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW! Enjuku Racing 2006 Vehicle Buildups!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW! Enjuku Racing 2006 Vehicle Buildups!

Here are some buildup photos of our cars for the 2006 season. The s13.4 is MattBack Vass's new car. Mine is the s14 (but is not as far along). Some pics, and more on the link below. Enjoy!

more pics:
    http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthre...67#post2183767
    Last edited by Rob Fleming; 03-09-2006, 08:46 AM.

the gold on the firewall? is that the N.A.S.A. heat shield stuff that looks like mylar and is as thin, but works amazing?

otherwise, the silver is such a good color, i hardly ever see silver S-chassis cars anymore, im excited!

Comment

Hello that is sooooo nice,I know its for drifting, but I bet that would be one hell of a road race car.Me likeee very clean work/job fre BUMP

Comment

what happened to the remaining s13.5 from last season?

Comment

wow!! i want to do a build exactly like that. I have a lot of questions but 1 main one- When you cut out all that metal, does it distort the unibody? i see a lot of the factory metal cut out, that's why i'm asking?

Comment

Thats a great build up. SO clean and so fresh!

My only effy about that if you crash, damn all that work.

Goodluck and see you guys in Long Beach.

-Al

Comment

Originally posted by PerfNissan
              what happened to the remaining s13.5 from last season?
              we had two s13.5 (mine and matt's). matts needed some body work after irwindale last year, but was repaired and both cars were at sema. Here is my old one getting tossed around a local track:

Originally posted by slideways2004
              wow!! i want to do a build exactly like that. I have a lot of questions but 1 main one- When you cut out all that metal, does it distort the unibody? i see a lot of the factory metal cut out, that's why i'm asking?

Well, the metal we cut out is not structural. Any parts that were cut out have been rebraced elsewhere, or tied into the cage somehow. We've got some amazing people working at the shop now, everytime i go over im amazed.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Fleming
                we had two s13.5 (mine and matt's). matts needed some body work after irwindale last year, but was repaired and both cars were at sema. Here is my old one getting tossed around a local track:

Well, the metal we cut out is not structural. Any parts that were cut out have been rebraced elsewhere, or tied into the cage somehow. We've got some amazing people working at the shop now, everytime i go over im amazed.
                it does look like amazing work

Comment

wow thats really looking awesome. see you guys at long beach

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Peters
                    wow thats really looking awesome. see you guys at long beach
                    oh yeah!! are these cars going to be ready for the streets of long beach?

Comment

Originally posted by slideways2004
                      oh yeah!! are these cars going to be ready for the streets of long beach?
                      Matts car will, but i think mine may take a little bit more time. In that case ill be rocking last years car for the first event.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Fleming
                        Matts car will, but i think mine may take a little bit more time. In that case ill be rocking last years car for the first event.
                        can i drive the other car?

Comment

Yeah I have seen these cars in person and they are bad *Censored**Censored**Censored*, Enjuku is really going balls out this year and building some really incrediable cars

Keep up the good work guys

Comment

Nice pics..it looks like a pretty extensive build!

Although I have to say I'll be sorry to see that you guys aren't running a twin car team this year..it was kinda cool to have an American version of the Signal Auto twins.

If you both are running new cars are you going to keep the red twins as back ups or are they for sale?

A few teams are selling their 05 cars Im curious if you guys are doing the same

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeySlide
                              Nice pics..it looks like a pretty extensive build!

Although I have to say I'll be sorry to see that you guys aren't running a twin car team this year..it was kinda cool to have an American version of the Signal Auto twins.

If you both are running new cars are you going to keep the red twins as back ups or are they for sale?

A few teams are selling their 05 cars Im curious if you guys are doing the same
                              Im glad someone apprecaited the twin-ness. Unfortunately we rarely got to drive them together.

My 2005 chasis is sorta for sale, and matts has been retired and may potentially be converted back into the drag car.

Comment

Working...
                              X