No announcement yet.

X Games picks up Rally..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Espn probably got decent $$$ from manufacturers to get rally into the games to test it out. DC probably kicked down a nice chunk of change as well. Look at it as a pay to play situation.

Who was going to pay to put pocket bike racing in the X games? Not any of the chinese manufacturers that i know of. haha!

Comment

DC supports Rally America and Rally America did the X games deal so in a way I guess they paid.
      Funny thing is GM is going to *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* about Subaru I bet. GM is the X games sponsor.

Comment

Props to Rally America for picking up the slack when scca dropped the ball. Dude, GM is going to make rhys rally a solstice for this event. hehe.

From what i remembered last year GM had the exclusivity for cars at X. We were going to do a booth but couldn't put a car there. For $10k i want to put my hooptie in the booth. haha!

Comment

IF you want me to get you in contact with the main X tent city/booth guy I can.
          He is pretty cool and will probably give you a better deal.

Comment

we're probably just going to do some crazy stuff around the show w/ Rodney. i'll keep you updated on this.

--thuy

Comment

Working...
            X