No announcement yet.

(REQUESTS) FORMULA DRIFT, Live-Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanna see vid of the yellow cooper tires 3rd gen camaro. Thank you INFO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
      I wanna see vid of the yellow cooper tires 3rd gen camaro. Thank you INFO!!!
      That Cararo did not run at the LBGP. Also, a new clip from today will be up soon.

Comment

(REQUESTS) Driftstream Rd. 2 Hotlanta!

Hey guys we are putting up this thread so you the fans can tell us what you want to see us cover for Rd. 2 @ Road Atlanta.

Are there any special interviews? segments? Features on a car? or a driver you want to see?

Whatever it is, drop us a note here!

Comment

quick interviews with the drivers at the pit or grid after they tandem..
          just ask the same question.. "what happened out there"

Comment

make it work with motorola backflip!

Comment

a bit of a stretch..? "digger" camrea in a clipping point.
              cmarea guy at the starting grid.
              it might be a lil unsafe but camrea man inside teardrop. okay got them outta of the way..

interview with last year round 2 winner Chris Forsberg and 1st overall quafiler.
              segment with ryan sage and vaughn gittin jr see who can reach top of a fence 1st joking.

segment asking all of the drivers how they were interduce drifting.

Features on a car umm.. how smoke screen works! Tanner Foust 2010 Scion tC RWD.

thats it for now..

Comment

Get all the drivers to give you a sample of there car horn. That would be funny as!

keep it simple and say "awesome car... what's the horn like" lol

Some of you may think... what's going on in this boys head? and to that i'll reply now... I like randomness.

See you all there very son

Comment

+1 for digger cam.

Comment

interview with Robbie Nishida after the qualifing at Atlanta, how is the feeling with the GTR for him

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
                      make it work with motorola backflip!
                      Yea, it'd be nice to know which MOBILE DEVICES the mobile stream will work with.

Comment

find out a little info on kenda tires and the guy their backing.

Comment

Dennis Mertzanis is who they are backing^^

is the LiveStream going to be on for ProAms?

Comment

This is great feedback guys, I like the horns idea to funny! I'm passing along all your points to our production team.

Comment

i've talked to he guy who trailer's dennis's cars to the FD events and dennis loves the kenda tires. he said he loves them more then the i think dz101's he was on last yr, i think those are the tires lol

Comment

fix the lag!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X