No announcement yet.

(REQUESTS) FORMULA DRIFT, Live-Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get shots of the Engine bays and specs on the motors. as well as the suspension. . .

Comment

Thanks for all the great feedback, keep it coming guys!

Comment

abandon flash player

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u View Post
          abandon flash player
          I'm no fan of flash... but I submit this statement is ludicrous!

Ps. You guys are doin a great job with the streaming... what I watched from the practice day at long beach was very impressive and very professional in terms of production.

So long as it can stay up un-interrupted (a tall order, I'd assume) it's pretty sweet!

Comment

Please make the mobile app work with Windows Mobile. And if that is not possible create a Ustream page so that any mobile devices that aren't supported have another option.

Comment

"DIGGER" cam FTMFW!!!!! I'd like to see some laid back interviews of the drivers not all in the face about the day, but more personal stuff? (no *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*?)

Comment

Originally posted by alex View Post
                quick interviews with the drivers at the pit or grid after they tandem..
                just ask the same question.. "what happened out there"
                THIS..... kind of like NHRA coverage after the run...

Comment

Originally posted by cfrost View Post
                  I'm no fan of flash... but I submit this statement is ludicrous!

Ps. You guys are doin a great job with the streaming... what I watched from the practice day at long beach was very impressive and very professional in terms of production.

So long as it can stay up un-interrupted (a tall order, I'd assume) it's pretty sweet!
                  livestream offers H.264 streaming for mobile phones. Seriously, Flash is a browser crashing power sucking whore.

Comment

Originally posted by driftnutz View Post
                    Get all the drivers to give you a sample of there car horn. That would be funny as!

keep it simple and say "awesome car... what's the horn like" lol

Some of you may think... what's going on in this boys head? and to that i'll reply now... I like randomness.

See you all there very son
                    Checkout our new interviews on Drifting.com home page.. our interviews are up.. and Horn questions were instituted

Comment

Originally posted by yopartstom View Post
                      Checkout our new interviews on Drifting.com home page.. our interviews are up.. and Horn questions were instituted
                      Yeah Tom I was looking at Drifting.com for some "barn burning" questions but all you guys came up with was Horn sounds and under the hood.

We brought up your questions!

So TOM, let's start a new THREAD Round 3: Questions you want to know the answer to in New Jersey Formula Drift!!!

Bring the heat and I'll put the questions to the drivers, crew, staff, whatever you guys want, you see how casual and fun these interviews are so lets have fun, get informative and introspective...
                      Already approaching round 3 in just a short couple weeks!!!

Comment

(REQUESTS) LIVE COVERAGE, FORMULA DRIFT New Jersey by DRIFTSTREAM2010

First off let me thank you the fans for making our last broadcast such an awesome success!! For some of you who may not already know this. Our broadcast from Road Atlanta reached over 230,000 unique viewers!! So to the fans, thank you!! We couldn't do this without you. We also would like to thank you for sticking by us as mother nature threw us some curve balls, interrupting our broadcast momentarily.

Now on to Rd. 3 @ Wall, NJ.

What does everyone want to see? Any special interview requests? Any cars you guys want us to go in depth on ?

Lets hear it!

Comment

Random fan interviews would be cool. Mabey a look at the 1of1 car show area

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
                            Random fan interviews would be cool.
                            I would also like to see this

Comment

OK Noted... Keep it coming I like where this is going...
                              - Random fan interviews/atmosphere vibe
                              - 1 of 1 car show, there's not much room to be had at the NJ facility for a large show but we'll pepper in some 1of1 car shows...

Yes, Thank you guys and gals for tuning in.
                              FYI, I visit Drifting.com on the regular, watch, listen and view what is all being said....
                              So keep it coming! You boo and you cheer because you're a fan!
                              Any and all feedback to give YOU the fans what you want via the DriftStream lets do it...

I enjoy doing the very candid and casual interviews because I've created relationships with all the drivers, so you'll see them be relaxed and being themselves...

See ya in Jersey!

Comment

-please cover the entire drivers meeting
                                -Jarod, please interview the judges, discuss what they expect from the drivers at New Jersey

Comment

Working...
                                X