• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*falls off chair*

Comment

Watch the little trailer at the top.

http://www.thefastandthefurious.com/

EDIT: Oh, and Keiichi Tsuchiya makes a cameo as an old fisherman. No *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing joke. Go to the website, click the "learn about drifting" link after entering, then watch the judging criteria section. I curse this movie to no end but, damn it all, I'm gonna see it.
      Last edited by GaijinSmash; 06-15-2006, 04:04 PM.

Comment

OMG watch teh PSA for safe driving.

He sounds just like Forrest Gump.

"Mama Always Told me Drifting on the streets was dumb. Bubba says thats a recipe for disaster"

Comment

Originally posted by swifty949
          OMG watch teh PSA for safe driving.

He sounds just like Forrest Gump.

"Mama Always Told me Drifting on the streets was dumb. Bubba says thats a recipe for disaster"
          Good God, he does. Did you see the Tsuchiya thing?

Comment

I did not find Keiichi's part in the movie funny at all.
            I don't know.
            I mean it was interesting to see him in there, but ehhh just watch it.

Comment

tsuychiya should be there teaching them the proper way to drift....>_< keep it on the track yo~! >_<

Comment

I saw Vin in the new commercials for the movie but it seems like he just makes a quick cameo..

Hes not actually in it for the duration of the movie is he? Because if he is I dont feel so bad about it now.

And before you flame me think about it..Vin Diesel and Paul Walker may not be the best of actors..

but come on..honestly which is the lesser of the two evils? Im much more happier that its Vin making a cameo instead of Paul

We all know if it was Paul in it everyone here would throw an even bigger fit than they have already.

Bald power!!

Comment

I saw the movie today. The plot development gets 5/10 (there were a lot of small ways to improve it or even just develop it more, but it was still decent.)

the driving gets an 8 out of 10 (you can tell the CG vs the real stuff, and I would have loved to have seen more tandem, but it was still entertaining).

The cast gets a 7 out of 10 (i found lucas black a lot more annoying than vin diesel or Bow Wow)

The videography was a 5/10. There were some really tight shots (like the rigged shot of the mustang when they first get it running), but there were too many shaky-camera scenes where it seems like they just shook the camera a lot to give the sense of "speed" or "action". I was almost getting motion sick from it. It seems to be more and more common in hollywood lately, and it's lame.

Over, I give the movie a 7 out of 10. I'm glad I saw it, and i wouldn't have been pissed if i had paid full price. I will buy the DVD just to support a movie with drifting in it. But I wouldn't pay to see it 2 or 3 times like I did with Gone in 60 seconds.

Originally posted by MonkeySlide
                  Hes not actually in it for the duration of the movie is he? Because if he is I dont feel so bad about it now.
                  watch it and find out.

Originally posted by Brian
                  I did not find Keiichi's part in the movie funny at all.
                  I don't know.
                  I mean it was interesting to see him in there, but ehhh just watch it.
                  i found it really funny! he acts so... keiichi!

Comment

vin diesel?

I dont see vin diesel in the credits? maby I missed it but if your not even mentioned after as many movies hes been in then that just sad..or hes not in it at all I guess Ill see tmmrw...how can you not og watch it and have a laugh?

Comment

Originally posted by AaronConklin
                      tsuychiya should be there teaching them the proper way to drift....>_< keep it on the track yo~! >_<
                      If you were to learn by example like keiichi, i guess the proper way to drift would be on a mountain pass...j/k

Comment

Originally posted by s13/350z
                        vin diesel?

I dont see vin diesel in the credits? maby I missed it but if your not even mentioned after as many movies hes been in then that just sad..or hes not in it at all I guess Ill see tmmrw...how can you not og watch it and have a laugh?
                        you think everybody would lie about it?! It's the very last scene in the movie, it was added around 3 weeks ago (aka the absolute last minute of the production cycle, after the credits had already been cut).

You'll see when you watch it. It's done very tastefully.

Comment

I never said anyone was lying. I was laughing at how hes not even in the movie credits on the International movie database...And I figure hes in the movie if hes in the commercials..I was playing around about him not even being there...
                          Originally posted by Slapshotnerd
                          you think everybody would lie about it?! It's the very last scene in the movie, it was added around 3 weeks ago (aka the absolute last minute of the production cycle, after the credits had already been cut).

You'll see when you watch it. It's done very tastefully.

Comment

saw the movie and im not ashamed to say that i liked it. driving was cool. but i agree on the cg stuff looking too cg and not more real. it was cool though. saw my friends shop car in the movie wich was cool. wasnt sure if they would use it in the final version.

Comment

i wasn't too into it.
                              it was way too cheesy for me

Comment

I thought the movie was entertaining, it surprised me I expected to be like omg I can't believe they said that, although there were some cheesy scences but eh goes w/ the territory. I liked it better than the first two for sure. I think Justin Lin did a good job w/ the movie and it didn't seem TOO over the top. Although you have to remember this is a hollywood movie and things are meant to be exaggerated. He said it himself it's a popcorn movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X