• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clip from Fast Inc.

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/player....om=/overdrive/

Comment

now what is wrong with this picture?
      effin idiots
      Last edited by my 1 88 u; 06-13-2006, 07:21 PM.

Comment

F**K Fast Inc. All those guys do is sit and make phone calls, tell lies, and flame people. They have NO CLUE about cars and such. Damn pencil pushers.

Comment

You know..the dumbest part of this is that Emerald has a drift car..and even if they didn't want to use that..they could have used that soarer she has...she probably doesn't drift it but at least its a somewhat more common car in drifting..

why didn't they just use one of hers?

Im not hating on the S2k ..I actually love that car but if they were going to do a photoshoot or article on a woman that drifts then why not shoot her actual car?

I didn't watch the part of the show that covered drifting..only because I could hardly tolerate the first 5 minutes..

According to my mentor Fast Ashley's supposedly has a very rich history with sourcing cars for photoshoots and other automotive art related things..

but in this show they just come off as a bunch of pricks that dont know much except how to find cars for other people and then charge them for it.

They were painting an el camino in the freakin desert!...who the heck does that??

Comment

It's all good...everyone's that saw tonight's show, will most likely go have a look to see for themselves. We've already noticed a big increase in visitors to the site. Either way, you have to laugh at the entire ridiculousness of the entire thing.

Most of you already know that Keoni is the freakin' man...he's there for a reason, anyways. It was one of those "off the cuff" comments, so it really doesn't mean anything anyways. Our chicks are hot...heh.

One of the pics was Kawasaki-san from Drift Tengoku slapping a DT sticker on our girl's booty...if people only knew.

Lemme put it this way, people that know what drifting is about, what it takes, and how it works, knows what's up.

Man, though...I looked fat in the photos. *goes on a diet*

Comment

Wait a sec...did Bow Wow really drift the RS-R car?

The catch: should anything happen to the car while the rapper/actor is in it, Fast Inc. has to foot the bill. In the end, Bow Wow is psyched and is able to drift just like he does in movie.
              Last edited by ArchangelX; 06-14-2006, 02:19 AM.

Comment

Congrats to Em (DriftGirl) on the shoot!
                Last edited by CrazyHawaiian; 06-14-2006, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
                  Congrats to Em (DriftGirl) on the shoot!
                  haha suprised no one mentioned it earlier

yay for EM!

Comment

why'd they call all the cars that showed up POS's.
                    that blue 86 with ssr longchamps (ithink) looked really nice.

Comment

I don't watch TV so I missed it, oh well. Emerald is one of my students, her car doesn't look the part for a TV show. I think what the producers wanted was a show car that they could do donuts in. The media always twists reality to appeal to everyone, not just a niche market. Either way, I'm sure that watching the show would have been a waste of my time. Em, good for you, at least someone from around here is getting some attention. Keep practicing and I'll see you thursday.

If you all want to know what it's really about. Go to a local event and meet some real drivers, not movie stars.

Comment

They posted that casting call here on this site.
                        Everyone got excited and showed up only to be pwned by some crappy production company and some egomaniac car builder clowns..hahahah
                        Next time, check who is producing before barging in.
                        Mickey Falken was cool although he needs to drink some redbull before interviews, what a dud..
                        lol j/k dewd, I bet I get and email from you now.

Comment

Originally posted by dreamdrivedrift
                          why'd they call all the cars that showed up POS's.
                          that blue 86 with ssr longchamps (ithink) looked really nice.
                          why thank you

Comment

I think they should've used a girl that actually drifts... and is hot... I dunno but everything about that Maxim feature just seemed fake...

Car is a trailer queen and a pretty lame looking one at that... and the chick... fake name and pretty lame looking as well

But the show... like all of the other Fast Inc. shows was pretty bland... just another MTV whatever show.

Comment

you are describing about 90% of the import automotive industry in this quote. haha!

i must be getting old because i can't watch stuff on MTV anymore.

Originally posted by kouki3015
                              F**K Fast Inc. All those guys do is sit and make phone calls, tell lies, and flame people. They have NO CLUE about cars and such. Damn pencil pushers.

Comment

Originally posted by CleanS14
                                I think they should've used a girl that actually drifts... and is hot... I dunno but everything about that Maxim feature just seemed fake...

Car is a trailer queen and a pretty lame looking one at that... and the chick... fake name and pretty lame looking as well

But the show... like all of the other Fast Inc. shows was pretty bland... just another MTV whatever show.
                                I really hope you know Emerald personally and this is all a joke, if not you are pretty messed up dude.

Comment

Working...
                                X