Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The show starts in about 1 HOUR

Comment

[QUOTE=drftrconspracy]firstly becoming more mainstream brings the attention to cops, [/'quote]

then dont be a high school phaggot and go support the legal events in your area someone is busting their a55 to make happen. poser.

as if they dont know enough already but linking the movie fantasy to a real life sport makes it more worse because the police then realize that this is a real thing and is happening on the streets bringing more attention to cracking down on offenders.
      then dont be a lawbreaking sack of manure endangering your life and those using the public streets around you and the police wont bother you. fair enough?

secondly, i think the movie will bring more mainstream morons to the sport and america will begin to change what has been known as the sport of drifting. all the ricers out there are now going to do it on the streets every chance they get and cause more useless havoc during busy times downtown.
      but according to you the police will take care of this, so i dont see the problem.

again bringing more police attention to the sport.
      1st off i didnt know street drifting was a sport. dont confuse high school posertry with the sanctioned legal competitions ranging from local parking lot amateur competitions to formula d, which the police shouldnt have a problem with, and from my experience they have enjoyed watching.

in closing i dont see much promise from any of this, however my mindless ramblings arent going to change anything either. so im over it, but that is what I see tokyo drift doing to the sport in america
      guess i missed your opening statement, but the mindless rambling comments hit the nail on the head. dont be a lame poser street drifter and you wont go to jail. the movie has no effect on you breaking the law and hte reprocussions of that, and blaming a movie for possible police involvement in your life is stupid. go support the local events in your area or go to jail. that simple.

i love stupid people.

Comment

OH GOD, THERE WAS A COP IN THE PEICE!!!! COPS KNOW COPS KNOW!!! CRAB BATTLE!!

Dear Nadine,
        What kind of photo shot takes place on a mountain where anyone in a civic can just slide by.... at night?

Just wondering,
        Your Pal
        Soultron
        XOXOXOX

Comment

Saw you nadine. Your car looks great painted! haha

Mike u were in it...well the preview haha anyway yeah. Tanner gave some interviewer guy a ride along @ Chicago. Saw Tyler, Sam&JR etc yeah pretty cool feature.

Comment

CNN sucks the just said "meet Nascars wild cousin", and "coming soon to mainstream. should you be worried?"
            Last edited by my 1 88 u; 06-13-2006, 07:07 PM.

Comment

HAHAHA Mike..funny post..
              Anyway like it or not, drifting is about to blow up.
              Nice to see Bad As Hell on CNN! oh and a DA crash in the wall.

Comment

$hit did i miss it?

Comment

Originally posted by FD3S_pilot
                  $hit did i miss it?
                  no not yet

Comment

crap i missed it

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Peters
                      crap i missed it
                      not on yet on the Eastern

Comment

well i turnedon cnn again and see myself slide across the screen, its on now lol

Comment

leave it to cnn to focus on how the authorities may be worried that it will happen in your neighborhood. What, more drifting events in my neighborhood?

Comment

i honestly think its great. they are showing legal sanctioned drifting, and showing all the old people whats up, so MAYBE they will tell their kids to keep it off the street, and hopefully they will say take it to the trck, and lances hot ness just went across the screen

Comment

Pretty good coverage. Definately stated facts and real concerns I think most everyone has. I know for one I am worried about people seeing the movie trying it on streets hurting themselves or someone else while ruining the reputation of the sport we all are so passionate about and have worked so hard to progress.

I however dont know that it really has anything to do with the adrenaline you feel prior to a car crash???

AMG that was Cwan hittin the wall after gushi entered a bit to hot and hit him in Chicago. Dont get to excited.

Regarding the Movie everyone is so Nervous about. It is what it is..Its coming out and there will be a ton of new people interested in the sport. instead of whining or getting upset about it educate the newcomers about the spirit of drifting.If that can be accomplished there should be no problems.

Have Fun!
                              www.driftalliance.com
                              TEAM FALKEN

Comment

yeha for sure what JR said, laso lets just make sure to all the newcomers that we wont support any sort of street drifting and that FF3 is jsut a representation of what drifting is and not what drifting actually is about. and props to JR, Falken and DA for taking the initiative in starting a program to inform hte kids the dangers of street drifting

Comment

Working...
                                X