No announcement yet.

My fc3s!! Yippy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can anyone help? I really dont feel like taking it to some shop that will charge me a couple hundred to fix it

Comment

get the maintenance things on your a/c. Idk, leaks around the condenser? belts?

Comment

ima run some sea foam though it tonite and order some vacuum lines thanks to JunpoweR! Dayum you guys are too friendly around hur

Comment

Nice FC! Make us all proud!!!

Comment

New Fc

Yes Congradulations on your new FC..
            BLACK is a nice color also CLEAN your door jams!! lol
            and give it a detail first off..will it be a track car or street drifter.

Comment

its gonna be a daily driver that can beat it up at the track on weekends..i am makin a scoop for the hood this week and i'll post pictures

Comment

I predict that in a month or so you either will blow/trash your motor or will sell this car cause you cant handle/fix the numerous problems that you are having and will have

BTW a hood scoop is the least of your worries with an rx7 specially a NA

Comment

Its really looking nice, I just stripped everything out of my fc a few days ago...so mines pretty fricken ugly now, and driving it smells even worse, but its a track car now so...whatever

look!

Comment

Originally posted by SpeeDrifter
                    I predict that in a month or so you either will blow/trash your motor or will sell this car cause you cant handle/fix the numerous problems that you are having and will have

BTW a hood scoop is the least of your worries with an rx7 specially a NA
                    SpeeDrifter seems to hate rx7's.And specialy turbo II have problems yes but not as much on the normaly aspriated engines.I have owned 16 fc's and with basic mantinence they will run fine.I predict SpeeDrifter never owned a rx7 and is talking out his trap.=)

Comment

Hey Jun, Hey Aaron! Iono what his problem is but i am extremely happy with the car and have no intentions on selling it! Thanks all you guys i love the atmosphere (well most.. ) and chit, i cant install my new spark plugs cuz i dont have a socket or wrench that size. *SIGH* Napa here i come for the 5th time this week

Comment

well im glad that youare not sellin it but soon you will see your engine bay like this lol jk .....enjoy your fc.

Comment

SpeeDrifter...is there no positivity in you?

Comment

I know it will look like this! hopefully very soon cuz ive finally made enough to spend a lil on a s5 front clip! bahahahahaha dayum..BUST!

Comment

ooo I love those S5 Lips too bad I dont have one X_X it will just get smashed up anyway

Comment

It's really not too much a matter of "normal" or "regular" maintenance. You're hearing this from a guy who has taken EXCELLENT care of his 10th Anniversary Model and who has dropped countless man hours and literally THOUSANDS of dollars into his FC just to have the engine blow at 72,000 miles.

I'm a piston-head myself. The rotary really impresses me power and revolution wise, however, it's durability is moot. It literally is not an engine that will stick with you until you sell it. Not unless you continuously rebuild it.

Me personally, I found someone (a friend of mine from T&R), who is going to buy my FC from me. Heh! Consider it sold! It's one thing to have a project car, it's another thing to have a car that's a constant project.

Take Care,
                                -Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X