ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN 2 D1 GRAND PRIX BROADCAST (JULY 27th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JULY 27 AT 14:30-15:00(ET) & SEP. 28 14:00-14:30(ET)

what time is this in real time?

Comment

Originally posted by 350zFan

what time is this in real time?

ehh for here up in washington its on at 11:30....aka 23 minutes!!!! but thats over here onthe west side

Comment

in about 2 minutes...

Comment

first 5 minutes exellently introduced judges and host Toshi, covered the top 3 qualifiers and top 3 crashes.

Comment

I am in complete awe at what an exellent job ESPN is doing. Great anouncing by Toshi, beautiful camera angles, all runs shown, breif but to the point driver interviews after runs

Comment

wow they showed qualifying..kinda...and voice over commentary with toshi

Comment

lmao at the scream Yoshioka gave when he was announced the winner.
                Last edited by my 1 88 u; 07-27-2006, 11:03 AM.

Comment

very happy!

oh em geeeeee! espn is awsome, the shows so good.. many camera angles all the eliminations and a lil bit of qualifing reckage. plus! grrrreat commentary with an excelent job explaining everything... only if g4 did this good of a job with havn an hour to do it in. now that i dnt understand how 30 mins of espn's show beats g4s fd coverage??????

Comment

yeah..my videos will be up soon

Comment

Wow! Great coverage done by ESPN!! Hoping to get maybe more coverage later on? haha i enjoyed watching it!

Comment

10/10. That was incredible, 30 minutes to cover an entire D1GP event without losing any of the excitment from the DVD. Imagine what they could do with 1 to 2 hours of coverage. Sorry G4tv but drifting belongs with ESPN
                        Last edited by my 1 88 u; 07-27-2006, 11:11 AM.

Comment

it was a pretty good show. The camera work was amazing

Comment

Hey G4 take note while watching this coverage almost all the run and qualifying review in 22 mins half ur programming time and alot better camera work with alot less BS and great work Toshi im sirry u had to put up with that moron from ESPN

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u
                              10/10. That was incredible, 30 minutes to cover an entire D1GP event without losing any of the excitment from the DVD. Imagine what they could do with 1 to 2 hours of coverage. Sorry G4tv but drifting belongs with ESPN
                              lol. i don't know if it belongs to them, but they do a way better more professional job with it

Comment

D1 = ESPN

Formula D= G4

probabally be like that forever

Comment

Working...
                                X