YAHOO Auctions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YAHOO Auctions.

I was doing a search on Yahoo Auctions on Japan and They are selling Bride seat CHEAP!!! I would like to pick up a set is there a trust worthy person in Japan that could help me out? I am looking for the Ergos dont need the rails...

http://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/0-category.html

You can read japanese?? I went on yahooauctions japanese...and i couldnt read that stuff... they have all sorts of cool stuff too...

Comment

dude shiping will make it alot more expensive so you might be better off just getting them here. but if you really want to pay e-mail me quickstyle_rps13@yahoo.com i got a few friends in japan.

Comment

Here yoo go
        BRIDE (BRID )

I buy stuff all tha time but shipping is killer

Comment

I dont mind doing it but I want to turn a profit. My time is valuble and to sit at a computer waiting for the auction is not turning a proffit.

Also I can get cheep shipping to the states I have done complete sr20dets for 500$.

I will not bidd on somthing if you dont have the funds as I dont need uselles crap. I am setting up a paypal account for oversees folks to add to. If you can play by my rules then I dont mind.

Comment

Hmm you sound like a good resource to have in japan. Do you have MSN? AIM or YIM? PM your screen name for any if you have any.. so we can talk..

Comment

Damn, just spoiled a good secret.

Contact the seller, sometimes for a little extra profit theyll ship it here.

Comment

Working...
              X