Current Points Standings Overall

1. S LOEB 20 Pts

2. M MÄRTIN 20 Pts

3. M GRÖNHOLM 16 Pts

1. FORD 40 Pts

2. CITROËN 30 Pts

3. PEUGEOT 21 Pts

Comment

I hope you're happy you have Speed Channel. Stupid cable company.

Comment

Anyone notice in the early stages of the Rallye of mexico the way the drivers would dive into the corner and hook the front tire into the gutter to increase the turning abilty....geuss initial d is right...

Comment

CAN I GET A HE11 YEAH FOR THE COSSIE!!!!!! This one's been coming for a long time. And Ford's bringing out a newer '04 version for Rally New Zealand which I'm guessing is gonna fix the reliablilty issues. Other than that the new 307 is starting to show some speed, Loeb is leading the points, and the Lancer '04 still looks like it's designer was on crack.

P.s. the techique is called ditch hooking. I belive the drivers do it mainly to help rotate the car, but it also gives the absolute shortest distance around the corner. Living on country roads (and on an off ramp or 2) it's been my experience that diving into the dirt provides exactly that effect, but not so much of a "rails on a roller coaster" effect like they say in Initial D. Besides it doesn't matter how good a driver you are, 150hp in an 86 will never beat 380hp and 4 wheel drive. (ps the one that got beat in the real life vid was dead stock 276hp)

Comment

Working...
          X