No announcement yet.

What are you Guys/Girls Driving?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

check out my ride, who wants to run now?
    Attached Files

Comment

Not I

Comment

Hey... I'm Rudy.

I drive a Turbo Daewoo Lanos '00.

Gotta represent the KDM.... LOL just kiddin. Its kinda a crapbox but it gets the job done in the mountain. RSX Type-S, B16a Turbo Del Sol, WRX with tune, 25RS with tune, Integra Type R, 2nd Gen RX-7 Turbo II, FD, one Hachi... (all the others are damn good drivers) Ummmm... the list is kinda long so Ill stop there. But yeah like I said it doesn't matter what you drive as long as your happy with it and can drive it well. So these are some of my bigger wins Anyways thats it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dori Star
          check out my ride, who wants to run now?
          Thankfully down here those stupid little scooters are illegal. Those things are damn annoying...riding around in the middle of the road like their cars and *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. Or at night with no lights...I nearly hit a kit once cause of that.

Anyways I drive/drift a 91 Camaro...for now anyways building up another camaro on the side which is a 84...used to drift my camry...before I blew up the trans...and also a 84 Celica which can only be drifted in the mud, dirt, or rain O_o (105hp in a 2,700lbs car just dont work)

Comment

hahahah

i actually do have a goped. blew tha head kuz i ran 112 octane.. with platnum sparkplug.. o yea, i had a lancer evolution iii, but sold it and still in tha process of getting tha 240sx

Comment

Its "ALL GOOD!" I drive-drag-drift, my JDM Spec 89/90 Fairlady Z TT, which i feel is one of the most underated cars from japan!

at 300bhp stock and easily tunable to 700bhp it may be a lil heavy but like i said Its "ALL GOOD!"

I also drive a mitsubishi Pajero io, which i drift by accident only lol !! (jeeps can drift too!.... given the right or wrong conditions)

Attached Files

Comment

wish list

what i would love to get my hands on is a Skyline R34 GT-R V-Spec II !!! that RB26DETT Straight 6 is no joke..... keep those 2jz supras they cant see the beast!! [COLOR=darkblue][B]
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by CRIZIZ
                  Its "ALL GOOD!" I drive-drag-drift, my JDM Spec 89/90 Fairlady Z TT, which i feel is one of the most underated cars from japan!

at 300bhp stock and easily tunable to 700bhp it may be a lil heavy but like i said Its "ALL GOOD!"

I also drive a mitsubishi Pajero io, which i drift by accident only lol !! (jeeps can drift too!.... given the right or wrong conditions)

Not THAT underrated, though it still is at times, and I wouldn't say it's "easily" tuneable to 700hp, actaully past 550hp is damn hard unless you have the time/patience/ and a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*load of cash. As for the weight, "THAT'S ONE BIG *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*!" not really, just pretty heavy though for a freaking sports car

Comment

nice, my friend has one, its a sleeper, thats not fair...he is younger than me and his dad is letting him have it

Comment

Originally posted by CRIZIZ
                      i'd like to see more of that lil car.... is it something you customized or just snapped?!
                      Its a 4ft replica of my car

Comment

Originally posted by DriftGirl
                        Unless your name is Emerald and you live in Seattle, WA. that's not a replica of your car, are you Ms. emerald

Comment

Originally posted by DriftGirl

still would love to see some more pictures!!!

Please????

lol

Comment

heres my lovely ride. ok not quite. Its getting an LT1 w/ 6 speed soon, and later this lovely kit. It seems every v8 rx7 out there is owned by a hick who puts *Censored**Censored**Censored* muscle car wheels on it and trailers it to the drag strip. screw that. my 7'll stay as import as ever. just an american engine. cheaper than a turbo swap...
                            Attached Files

Comment

hahaha...

nice, gp sports rx7, someone i knew had some kind of ties to that exact car...

Comment

GP seems to be the only decent kit i can find (in english web sites at least...) what is it with america's neglect of the FC? quite sad i'd say.

Comment

Working...
                                X